Chapter 1

My face burned as hot tears rolled over my left cheek.
She hit me my own mother hit me
"You deserved it" she spats.
I sit pressed against the wall till I know she out probably f*cking another one of her boy toys and she calls me a slut.
I don't even wanna drown in her bullshït called word.
I actually decided to get but only to slip and fall on my @$$ .
These f*cking comfy socks will be the death of me literally .
Finally I succeeded getting up (yes fell more than once sue me) making my way to the bathroom.
I reach behind the toilet to grab my razor blade and drag it across my skin for the tenth time this week.
"Great" I groan at the phone ringing.
"Hello" I sigh into the phone.
"Jordan that is no way to talk to an adult" the familiar voice washes over it was him my father who let when I was 13 but stilled had a distant relation ship .
I immediately hung up and rush to my bathroom finding my razor blade cutting at my skin
*at school*
I walk into school not wanting to show my face because of all the students were giving me. The gossip was horrible all things about me sleeping with half the guys in school but the truth is I'm a virgin (Like madonna)
but the the girl who started this rumor her name is Cassidy and she is a wh*re yet everyone thinks I'm a sl*t.
Better yet you guessed it I'm bullied
The bell was just about to ring but luckily I got to class on time .
*RING* the ear spliting shriek echo into my mind bouncing off my ear drum vibrating them.
"Today class you will be sign a project with partners."my teacher mrs.smith tell us while everyone breaks into hoots and holers until she breaks the news.
"But ... I will be assigning partner" she finishes.
The whole class groans simultaneously while she cackles like the wicked witch of the everywhere.
The whole class silences as the were 3 soft knocks on the door .
Mrs.smith opens the door greeting a boy probably a new student who let me tell you was hot.
"Why don't you introduce your self ."
"Hello I'm Calum " he said in a Australia accent .
"Don't you sit next to Jordan" she points to me.
"OK".
He sits down next to me as I'm trembling with happieness glares from girls all the way across the room pointing towards me.
"Hi" he says.
"Hey " I replied blood rushing through my cheeks .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that chapter was probably rachet af but I don't even care so that's the end of chapter one which was utterly crap but who cares