Hi?

Guess who's (maybe) decided to stop reading content and start creating it again? (Maybe) Me! The only downside to this is that the majority of the people who follow me (that means you) followed me during my 5sos days or just because you're a nice friend. Either way, I appreciate you. However, my preferences have greatly deviated in the past couple of years. I'm a kpop stan now? And before you judge, I NEED you to know that not all of us are like the crazy ones you see online or maybe even know in real life. We're civilized people that just happen to like music created by Asian men and women that dance like pros. Nonetheless, I'm using this chapter as a sort of warning. I'm thinking about putting out content again, but this content will likely be kpop related. If you're cool with that and still wanna follow, fantastic. If you wanna still follow but ignore all my updates, also completely fine. And if you just wanna unfollow completely because that isn't your thing, that's okay too! I know it isn't for everyone and I respect that completely.

However for those of you that do stay, I'm hoping to continue work on a book I started almost 2 years ago, as well as create a sort of one-shot book for those with short attention spans like me! I start college (yikes) in about a month but I'm going to try and crank out as much content as I can before then.

I hope you've all been well during the past few months, and staying safe. Right now the world is a really interesting place to say the least, but I know we can get through it.

Please wash your hands! Wear masks! Social distance!

Until next time!