chapter-1 (Ananya POV)

Ananya wake up see the Time now it's already 8 0 clock so wake up early it's getting late to go out.

No priya please just 10 minutes please after 10 minutes I will wake up please let me sleep for 10minutes.no anu you are telling these from past 1hour so no excuses this time you have to wake up now.

Oh priya you are such a devil not letting me sleep with that murmuring i get up from my bed and went to fresh up. Me and priya are best friends from when we were in the orphanage so we live in the Same apartment.

   When i was wake up from the bed i directly went to the washroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and  came to the kitchen after 15 minutes.

when i went to the kitchen i have saw my coffee cup on the table which is made by priya.she is a very good coffee maker and she also cooks food very well the taste of priya food resembles the taste of my mother's food so that's why i like priya's food very much.

    The Thought of my mother bought tears in my eyes as i close my eyes and reminisce my memories with my parents.and Priya came to me and consoled me and I hugged her and I cried for sometime and she is consoling me and suddenly I remembered my past when my parents are died and my dad's friend and business partner sharma uncle joined me in orphanage.

    My parents are died four years ago so i cannot digest the truth of my parents death so at that time sharma uncle joined me in an orphanage to take good care of me.uncle joined me in an orphanage because he is going to states on business work.but sharma uncle used to call me frequently to know about me.

  I want to know the reason of my sudden death of my parents so i don't know what to do so at that time I remembered sharma uncle and I called him to ask him about whether uncle know the reason of my parents death but call not connected. I tried every time but call not connected so I thought may be uncle has changed the number.

    So I stopped calling uncle and I Hope one day uncle will call to the orphanage about me so at that time I can contact uncle.

    And after sharma uncle joined me in the orphanage uncle went to states on his business work and after that i studied well and graduated and I become a physiotherapist and priya become a party planner.

  after that we moved out of the orphanage and we have taken this apartment and whenever we get free time and in weekend we visit the orphanage to know the news about sharma uncle but everytime I got disappointed.

   After some time I was calmed and get back to normal.so we plan to go for shopping instead of orphanage to buy a present to the person whom I love the most and whom I admire the most and the person whom I love from the bottom of my heart and my Reason for living and the person whom I can do anything for him and  Love of my life is "Akshay Kashyap"

   The Thought of Akshay cause blush and it is observed by my friend priya and she started teasing me.when she started teasing me I blushed even more so that I have hide my face in a pillow in order to get rid of my blushing face.so to avoid talking with priya in that situation I ran to my room to take a shower and to get ready to go out.

     When I come into the room I locked myself in a room and sat on bed thinking about Akshay about my meeting with Akshay because we are meeting each other after 2 months. He went to sports tournament to some other place with his students and after that he went to some other places and finally he is going to returning today.

    I am very excited that I am meeting him after 2 months.So I have to get ready fast and go out to buy a present to him.So with that I went to the washroom to take a quick shower and to get ready to meet the person whom I love the most.
       **********************
This is my first book so please don't mind if Any grammatical mistakes are there in it.
      I will be update the upcoming chapters soon.