chapter-4

Akshay P. O. V

I was standing in that place only where I was till now like an idiot and didn't understand the reason for her behavior towards me.

At first I considered that she was joking with me but after I understand she is actually serious on me but I don't know the exact reason for her seriousness.

I was standing there only and thinking about the reason for being angry on me.

I was thinking like that and she was going far away from me and in an instant I started running towards her to catch her speed as she was walking very fast so I have to increase my speed of running in order to catch her.

I was running very fastly and within a minute I get hold of her hand and I stopped her.when I stopped her she take a look at me and to my hand which I was holding her hand.

After a second she told "Leave my hand and let me go"

" Don't you have any work go and do your work why are you following me all these time"

"Leave my hand now I have to go now"

When she said that words I got pissed off and I don't know what to do with her strubonness.she is not talking to me and not telling the reason for being angry on me up to now. I decided to know the reason for her anger.

" Leave me akshay I have to go.she said again ".

" Ananya I am not leaving you now and you are not going to anywhere now. I won't let you go if you want to go from here"

"I want to talk to you until I complete my talking you can't go to anywhere.and I won't let you go without completing my words"

"Understand now come with me " he said in a commanded tone.

He said and pulled me towards him but I stand there in the same place. In an instant without thinking much he scooped me in his arms.

I was shocked by his sudden action and I asked him "what are you doing akshay ? Put me down

But he didn't care my words and he said "I am doing correct only so don't say anything and keep quiet "

When he said that words I preferred to stay quiet as he carried me to the car where it is Parked I held tight the shopping bag in my hand

when we reached the car he opened the car door and put me on the passenger seat and I kept the shopping bag in the front seat desk he noticed that but he didn't ask about that.

he put on my seat belt and went to the driver seat and put on his seat belt and started the car and we drove away .

Ananya P.O.V

I started walking away from him and in my mind I was thinking that he will come after me to woo me.but I was wrong he stand there in the same position without moving an inch and watching me.

In an instant I feel sad that he didn't come after me and he didn't ask me the reason why I am angry on me and I feel in such a way that he didn't care about me and he didn't care whether I am angry or sad. I feel very dissapointed in that instant .

I was thinking all these things in my mind and I don't know where I am going but when suddenly somebody has grabbed my hand and stopped me in my tracks and then I suddenly turned my head to see who it is and I saw him.

When he came for me I felt very happy inside but it not let it show on my face and I behaved in the same way without talking anything to him.

When he get pissed off on my behavior towards him at that time I was very shocked and I was panicked that things will might end wrong between two of us and I thought of the consequences if he really get angry on me.