chapter-3

Ananya P. O. V

We both got outside of our apartment and we both headed towards the bus stop which is near to our apartment it will take just 15minutes only to reach bus stop from our apartment by walk so we preferred to walk.after fifteen minutes we reached the bus stop but the bus we have to catch has already left.

We didn't think much so I immediately took out my mobile from my bag and I book a cab for two of us and started searching for a cab by typing the location and then it shows that it will take 10 minutes to reach the destination so Without any late I booked the cab and waiting for the arrival.

After 10minutes the cab arrived in front of us and we sat in that cab and headed towards our destination.after 1hour journey we arrived at our destination and we immediately get out of the cab and paid the amount and left.

We went inside the mall to buy a present it is a Very huge shopping mall with different sections in it like
It present The boutique and then jewellery store and beauty parlour for both men and women separately and then spa it have the chappal showroom for men and women and it
Present mobile shops in one corner and grocery stores in one corner.

We directly headed towards the jewellery shop and I asked the man who is present there to show me the
Gold ring for him and he nodded and he went to the either side to bring the rings and after two minutes he came back with the ring board and he showed me the rings and I am seeing the ring which suits him most.

After searching for a 1hour I didn't like any ring so I was disappointed and stand there for a minute immediately priya patted my shoulder and told to not to worry and she told that we can go to another shop to buy a ring if the rings in this shop are not looking good to you.

After that I sighed and agreed with her and I prepared to leave the shop but suddenly one ring caught my attention and then I stopped there for a minute and asked the person who is showing me the rings till Now I asked the person to get the ring which is kept on the edge of the ring board

The person went to get the ring I asked but he didn't understand which ring I am telling about so I pointed my finger towards the ring where it is present and he pick up the ring from the board and brought to me.

It is a simple gold ring without any design on it and it is broad and it suits perfectly on his finger so I decided to buy the ring and I showed it to priya and she also approved it..

With that I told the shop owner to pack the ring in a nice gift wrap and he wrapped in a nice gift pack and he put the ring in a bag and given it to me. I headed towards the counter to pay the bill.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I take out my mobile from my bag and unlocked my phone to see who is calling me.

When I see the caller ID an unknown smile crept on my face and I couldn't believe my eyes that what I am seeing and I felt happy the truth is "he was calling me " after a long time