chapter-7

Ananya P.O.V

I woke up at around 7'o clock in the morning and when I saw to the side of the bed priya is not there as she woke up early in the morning everyday.

Then I get out of the bed and went to washroom and completed my morning things and then I headed towards the kitchen to make coffee.

When I went to kitchen I saw priya is already making coffee for both and when she saw me she asked
"you wake up I thought to come and wake you now"ok then take the coffee.

I take the coffee and we both went to the hall and sat on the sofa and I was reading the book then suddenly priya phone started ringing when she see the caller id immediately she picked the call and talked to the person on other end.

I noticed the Priya was looked like some what worried when she was talking on the phone and I thought to ask about the matter which she was worried about after disconnect the call.

After 10minutes priya disconnect the call and sat silently without talking anything I noticed the panic on her face and I asked her.

"What happened priya?why are you looking so worried?What is the matter You are worried about?who is person called you?is there any problem Tell me priya I asked her"

"I was continuously asking the questions but she didn't answer me to any of my questions"

"Tell me priya what happened"

"Offo! Anu stop asking questions now I will tell the whole matter but please give me some gap to your questions in order to answer your questions".

"Ok I will keep my mouth shut tell me what is the matter"

It's a call from my boss and he was telling me that today there is a business tycoons party in a garden restaurant and he told me that to organize that event properly without any mistakes.

  "Oh!it's nice you have got a party to organise it is a good news but Why are you so worried"

    "Yes Anu it is a good news but the total work related to the party has to be organised by only me there is a no staff to help me with some work all the staff has taken a leave today.

   " And the party will be organised by today evening itself only there is less time to make preparations.All the work cannot be completed in time so that is the problem priya told me "

   "And the chief guest of the party is the famous business tycoon called
"Rajveer singania" so that is the main reason my boss instructed me strictly to take care of preparations carefully without any mistakes"

   "Rajveer singania" who is he I asked priya

    She was surprised and asked me
  "you don't know who is Rajveer singania"

    "No I don't know who is he what is very special about him I asked in a irritating tone"

   "He is a famous business tycoon and a billionaire who has many businesses all over the world priya told me"

   "Oh!is it it's good but why your boss is telling you very specially about his arrival of cheif guest to the party I questioned her"

    "He is very strict and clear in all things and he is a perfectionist and he want all the things to be perfect if there is any mistakes are seen then he cannot spare anyone and punished by him severely so that's the reason boss instructed me to take care of party preparations carefully"so that's what I am worried about priya told me.

   "When priya told me I was surprised and I thought for a second  that "who is he"?and what is about him?

   "OK priya now think what you will do now" I asked her