Chapter Nine

"Isn't it obvious? Of course, a cute and catchy song will be perfect for the universe's cutest idol." This was Nagi's answer when Catarina asked him about the concept for his song.

I knew you were gonna say that, Nagi.

"What about the lyrics?" Catarina asked.

"About how cute I am," Nagi smiled.

That doesnt ring too nicely actually.

"Don't you want to try something different?"

"Different? Isn't it a given that I show my cuteness to the whole world?" Catarina sighed at his question. She couldn't really argue with him about it since Nagi actually means what he says. Again, Catarina can't help agreeing that he is very cute, specially his voice. The first time she heard it, she found it the cutest voice she'd ever heard.

But the fact that he's boasting so much about his cuteness doesn't really go well as an idol. Even so, she can't say anything as she knows the reason why he's like this.

Catarina replied,"You're right. Still, think about it." Nagi looked at the female with a questioned look before nodding. Then he looked outside the window as their car passed by the buildings.

Currently, the two of them were going outside of Tokyo for Nagi's work. The young boy had been selected for a movie directed by a famous director. It's a great opportunity for Nagi. However, some scenes need to be filmed outside of Tokyo; requiring the boy having to stay overnight there.

The HEAVENS members found it worrying to let Nagi stay alone outside Tokyo. Sure, there were staff members and other actors but they couldn't but be worried for their youngest member. Even if they wanted, none of them had enough time in their schedule to accompany Nagi on his journey. That is when Catarina decided to watch over the gray eyed idol. The female also found it a nice chance to work on his solo by spending more time with the said boy.

While inside the car, Catarina closed her notebook with a frown because of the forming headache.

A bad idea to read inside moving car.
The blonde looked beside her only to find Nagi reading his script seriously.

How can HE read inside a car without feeling hammers being hit in his head?!

"Won't you get a headache if you read now?"

Nagi looks away from his script to face the older female,"Not anymore. I'm used to it since I don't get much moments to spare." Catarina let out an "oh."

Right. As top idols and with our president dumping work on them, they don't have any time to waste.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

"Finally~" Nagi exclaims after getting out of the car. Their seven hour long ride came to an end. They were now standing outside the hotel where they'll be staying.

Stretching her hands above her head, Catarina looked around. The sun was still high in the sky and the air was fresh and refreshing. She spoke," So, you have a shooting in the evening?"
Nagi answered in the affirmative.

"What're you gonna do till then?" Catarina asks.

"Is that even a question? Of course, sightseeing!"

"Don't you have a script to read?"

"Already did that. Now let's go." Nagi tried going away but Catarina caught him .

"First let's check in the hotel,kid.Then we'll go sightseeing." Catarina dragged him to the hotel reception.

"Wha! Don't call me a kid!" Nagi whined.