☽ 𝟰𝟮 : 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 ☾

☯︎︎

5:30 pm

"Oh come on, it's not that bad you know, you honestly look good in absolutely everything, it's so fucking unfair. Wear this please, don't change." Diana exclaimed with a chuckle of her own after scanning my body up and down in the process, while I looked at myself in the mirror like a dead chicken, mortified at the sight in front of me. I was feeling a little self conscious about my body at the moment after seeing the result, since I'm normally not a person who would dress up like females who don't worry about their looks, and even though my body is at its best shape it has been in my whole life, still, I don't think exposing myself is a go-to thing on my list.

"Seriously Dia?" I asked calmly with a 'duh' face completely plastered in display for her to see, making the mischievous Diana suck in her lips and bite them while trying to stifle a laugh under her breath, making me groan as I huffed a piece of my fringe away from my forehead to show my resentment, before hearing a bunch of giggles behind me after seeing my frustration, possibly coming from the leather couch in the corner of the dressing room we were in.

"This dress, is literally, showing off my ass cheeks for a tea party, and is so damn low that it is making my nipples pierce through it like a knife through butter, my girls are saying hola for the guys to watch, and don't get me started on my cleavage." I deadpanned ridiculously while covering my breasts with my hands to cover them as much as possible, since my breasts were normally a little bigger than girls my age thanks to my genes, which did not help my situation at all because it would just mean that I have too much in the front to cover for my sanity, while all the girls laughed at me from my wonderful explanation to how I felt about this skin tight dress, while Diana scratched her head in thought.

"I mean...yes, I'm serious. You got that bod hun, show it off like a boss, who cares? You're just exaggerating." Diana shrugged casually without actually thinking about the repercussions I might have to face if I actually where this in front of thousands of people who were here all this time in the headquarters and were eager to me, and were also waiting for me to come to San Francisco after Zalius had reunited with me in Mumbai, but boy oh boy was this dress too provocative, I mean if I was India, the aunts over there would shame me so much. Since my body has become more slender yet toned with a curve added to it, my breasts were almost out on display, if not that, my cleavage was breathing the same air as I was.

My legs were also out in display for mosquitoes to prey on, and my arms were naked without anything to adorn it. The only things that were covered were my torso and my hips, a little bit of my thighs but my ass cheeks were also almost out in display. This set of VS undergarments that Diana had encouraged me to where made it possible for the naked eye to see my lace thong I was wearing underneath this dress from afar, and don't get me started on the length of the dress, my goodness.

"Hmm, let me think. Maybe I care, and heck, maybe Zalius would care more. I know no one will have the balls to stare at me in that way tonight, but I think we clearly know how possessive he might get if he sees me in this. Heck, he won't allow me to enter the damn party if this is what I'll wear." I confessed sheepishly while stating the obvious, seeing Diana curse her own Latin profanities under her breath after unfortunately and silently agreeing with me in secret, making me snicker while I was already on my way to undress myself because of this dress being too much for me to handle.

"Maybe we can try something a little more, not revealing Diana. You know that it's only you who could pull it off without getting an ass whopping from a man, you're lucky in that department." Sofia laughed sarcastically after getting up from the couch and helping me undress myself, making me smile at her silently as a quick thank you since she was too nice for my own good, and Diana huffed in response before clicking her newly made nails.