????????Prologue????????

"We're Dating, Alright?"

"You're My Fiance, Act Like It"

"You Thought That Divorce Would Keep Me From You, Dear?"

He's coming home today, home from his trip to Egypt. Your child hood best friend was coming home today, and you wanted to treat him to something. His mother's condition was improving greatly, and you couldn't wait to hang out with him again.

School has been admittedly kind of lonely without him with you. Both of you were friends since he was little, and even when he gained a hardened delinquent personality, he still treated you the same. You'll admit, you loved him like family.

You hoped that Mr Joestar would stay with Jotaro and Holly before he went back to America, you remembered America, you used to live there when you were very young before your parents moved here. It was for a job opening, and you used to hate it here. 

Used too. But ever since you met Jotaro, everything seemed better. You started to wonder what you should treat him too when he gets home. Would he like dinner? A gift perhaps? What should you get him.

You waited patiently at the airport, twiddling your thumbs as you watched planes go by through the window. You heave a sigh, the excitement getting to you as you tap your foot. You haven't seen him in what felt like forever, and you were eager to ask how things went. 

You soon saw two figures approaching you slowly, your face lighting up as you saw it was Mr Joestar and your dear friend Jotaro. You couldn't help yourself, you forced yourself up off your seat and darted towards the two. 

You soon felt your body come in contact with Jotaro's hard chest, your arms squeezing him lovingly as you looked up at him.  It was obvious to tell by your eyes that you had missed the teen so much.

"Jotaro...." You murmur into the taller teen's chest, feeling arms slowly wrap around you and a chin on your head. "I missed you~"

"(Y/N), I missed you too....." Jotaro replies, an odd glint in his eyes as he stared down at you. This was where things started to go down hill.

(Hello everyone! My pl;an for this book is to have three chapters each arc, at least that is what I am aiming for. SO basically, 3 chapters for Part 3 Jotaro, 3 for Part 4, 3 for Part 6. Maybe, haven't decided yet. Hope you enjoyed this new Teaser~! I have one/two more coming, I think, for now at least.)