VIII

~continued~

They walked in silence, tightly gripping their swords in case of emergency. George looked out for any monsters who tried to leark up behind them. Sapnap, on the contrary, was worried out of his mind. The man he only knew for a week had already been taken away from him. Like everything and everyone else He thought tp himself, paying barely any attention to what Gearge was doing.

They got more and more worried as the sky only got darker and darker and they started to see more mobs surrounding the area.

A few minutes pass as they come to a clearing surrounded by trees. Barely any mobs seemed to be around. They here a small grunt. They quickly stare in the direction of the odd noise.

There he was. Dream. But...he was laying in the tall grass. Blood staind the green around him. "DREAM!" George frantically screames at him. He lets out another grunt of pain, but lounder this time. George and Sapnap rush over to him. Upon getting closer to the hurt individual, they see bite mark covering his skin and his hand limply resting on his side. They bend down to help Dream's wounds. It looked like the monsters attacked and just left him for dead. Stupid monsters Sapnap thought, still trying to find the right words to say. George begins to ask Dream questions as tears run down his cheeks. His face begins to hear up and turn red and Sapnap spaces out.

Faces begin blur and words slur until they're too distorted to understand. He stares at the two unknowingly. Tears form but never stream. Suddenly there's nothing but sound...no feeling, no sight, no nothing. Just George's frantic worry and Dream's gasps for air and gurgling on blood.

08-05-20//9:55pm//303 words