The confence

Why she didn't tell him before how she felt for him?
Because of one reason that she had no brave.
Finally she has brave and tonight she'll tell him the truth why she has no brave because she felt according to her health that she was no good and not in his expectations.
So sending him a msg and telling him that they need to talk it was the first step he was confused without understanding anything of what happening or what's going on.
She was stupid I Know yes and also so shamed.
Having this conversation it won't be easy.
So they went outside for a break and
He said what you wanna talk about?
She said that what mutter gonna happen after this conversation they gonna stay friend promise me
He promised her and she started with a question asking for him honestly.
She asked him have you ever falled in love with me?.
He was shocked he still it answering he was shamed and become red with sadness on his face and his eyes.
He answered no why have you ever been in love with me he asked.
She answered by yes because it's true and why he lied because he shoose a new life with new girl anyway.
He after becoming shocked and shamed he start to manipulate the situation.
Also he started to cry she could noticed it but it was colled that why she supposed that he has a college.
He cried for her that's The terrible feeling ever.