Ben's secret sister

( a/n I don't own all the characters. I only own what i make)

( the next day)

Mals pov

I woke to hear Malia sobbing so I go in to her room put her in my lap and cuddle her. "you had a nightmare?" she nods in my chest "next time you wake me up yes?" "yes mummy" I kiss the top of her head "listen should we both get changed then you can meet Belle and Adam" "wait Belle and Adam from Beauty and the Beast" "yes now the faster you change the faster you can meet them. I will be in my room changing too" she runs to go change so I go to my room and no surprise Ben is laying on the bed wide awake. "I'm going to change will be out in a min Ben" I tell him. I come back out in in a purple dress with a sweetheart neckline "you look beautiful" and now I'm blushing. "Thank you Ben" Malia comes through the door so I pick her up and put her on the bed. "tickle tickle tickle" I tickle her so much she can't help but laugh "mummy stop" so I stop and smile at her. "Mal your a great mum do you know that?" he ask/states to me. He also kisses me. "mummy who is he?" I look at Ben and giggle "Malia this is Ben he is then king, my boyfriend and this is the son of Belle and Adam" "Really he is their son!?" she screams "Yes. Now do you want to meet them?" I asked her she nodded her head yes while jumping up and down. I turn around and look at Ben "Babe what's up? You never act like this." "Mal there's something I need to tell you." And now I'm starting to worried. "Ok. Malia go to your room and play I will tell you when we can go down"  she nods and go to her room. I sit down on our Bed. "Ben tell me what's wrong we can sort it out." I tell him "Mal do you know Lilly in the photo next to Malia. We think. I know she's my sister" "But Ben you don't have a sister remember" "Well actually Mal I do she got kidnapped in the hospital that is why no one speaks of her" he explains to me. I hug him tight "Right I'm going over there to get her Malia can come with me she needs someone to look after her anyway since Amalia is here in hospital" (mal has already visited Amalia but I couldn't think of what to write for it) " Mal are u sure?" he asked "yes Ben I am I want you to be happy ok. so lets Just get Malia introduce her to your parents and do a family reunion ok?" "wait they are both 5 right?" "ye now lets go." I go to Malia pick up and Me, Ben and Malia walk to introduce her to Belle and Adam.