Mal in FG classes

(a/n i only own the characters I make. also this chapter is going to be longer than normal )

Mals pov 

everyone has come in now for the first class and as me and Malia are sat in the front and facing everyone. we where obviously getting some looks. I pass Malia a work sheet. "Remember if you need help just ask me" I whisper to her " or me" FG says to us I nod back in response. I also get one of my work sheet out for my first lesson which is how to act like a queen/ princess which lucky for me I normally ace this lesson. I look around the students to see if I can see anyone I like in this class. I saw Audrey so I felt a bit more better. I went back so doing my work when Malia shuffled on to my lap and tightens  up "whats up baby" I whisper to her. she just cuddles up more. when I look up I see Audrey standing in front off my table. "Audrey whats going on" I whisper "Chad came barging in the class FG is taking control but i'm standing here so he can't get to you" I nod "Malia do you want to shout at the mean boy and tell him off" her head shots up and she nods frantically. "Mal are you sure isn't that dangerous?" Audrey asked "she likes doing stuff like that and plus he won't dare lay and finger on her" "okay but hurry I kinda told Ben he was here" I smirk and nod. I stand up take a deep breath and put Malia on my hip. i walk over to Chad but not so close. I nod to Malia "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MUMMY AND HURT HER YOUR HORRIBLE YOU BELONG ON THE ISLE WITH THE OTHER VILLAINS" Malia shouts at chad " and what you going to do you little poor girl your worthless like your mother and I can hurt you!" Chad tells Malia as he said that I started to get more angry "stay with Audrey alright" she nods as I pass her over to Audrey I walk over to Chad "your pathetic you can hurt me all you want but over MY DEAD BODY WILL YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER HURT MY DAUGHTER" I scream at him with my eyes glowing. the next thing I know is Ben, Jay, Evie and Carlos rushing in which they instantly take me back to my table and calm me down "But he called her poor and worthless i'm not just gonna stand back and let him call her names he can do anything to but I will not and I mean it will not hurt her!" I tell them "I know he won't hurt her even if i have to ask Ben to have a guard around you okay."Carlos tells me "okay but I'm not having a guard following me around" "okay" and we all Laugh "thanks Audrey for texting Ben I own you one" I say as she passes me. I look over to FG and notice Chad isn't there I start to panicky look around the class room when I see only FG, Audrey, Ben, Jay, Evie, Carlos, me and Malia. "Mal it's okay it's been sorted" I nod and put Malia in her seat next to me. "here show this to your teachers since your gonna be late cos the bell is going to ring in 321 ring  Ben since you are in this class you are more than welcome to bring a chair up to Mals table and sit at the front." everyone nods I say good by to the others and Ben pulls up a chair. I put some of my work in my Bag so there is more room for Ben to do his work "do you need help with your work Malia?" " just this tiny bit mummy" so I explain to her the work and word it different so she gets it "thank you mummy" I go back to doing my work then I think about telling Ben I though of running away since I knew FG would tell him and his parents. so I write it on a note so no one hear  'I just needed to tell you something as i know FG would tell you and your parents so please don't get mad but I though of running away yesterday with Malia but i didn't' I slide him the note as he looked at me after he read the note I felt a tear  slide down my check but wipe it away quickly so I didn't bring attention he mouths talk to me at break about it so I nod I carry on and do all my work quickly in that lesson so I could help Malia more. "Class dismissed Ben can we talk outside please" I bit my lip Knowing she is telling Ben about me wanting to run away.  I put all my work away as it is finished. "wow Malia you did it already that's really good. I will mark it in a bit for you do you want a little break?" I ask her. she nods back "okay all you have to do is just tell me next time you want a break" "Mal?" "yes FG" Bens just gone to get work so he can stay here with you for the rest of the day but you know you can always come to Me, Belle, Adam, Ben or even Jane if you don't feel comfortable talking to us because Jane has had thoughts of running away before so I think if you both talk to each other it might help." I nod "okay I will think about it" "Malia are you ready to do more work" "yes" "okay do some of this and maybe when Ben comes in we can do some reading ye?" she nods back and smiles "FG is Jane in any of your classes today?" "yes I will dismiss you both for a few minutes i'm sure Ben will keep an eye on Malia" I nod.