ugghhhhhhh! I'm running out of chapter names! lemme check real quick . #25

Ok, so,  it meant,  and here is what we are experiencing today.  A terrible emotional breakdown and rant.  Listen,  I tried,  but it won't be great. Neither is the rest if the story for that matter, but y'all seem to like my price of trash so here we go. (also,  I'm still working on the special chapter.  At this rate,  y'all are gonna get it when I'm at like 952 reads,  because it's taking a while.)

Adrien:  *hanging off Lila's every word because even he believes her now*

Alya:  Marinette,  you seriously need to find some new crush material.

Marinette : yeah...... But,  he might change *shrugs*

Alya: idc,  he still believed her anyway.

Marinette: *shrugs again looking at the wall intently *

Me: *walks in* hey guys!

AG17 : *whispers to readers* I'm gonna try not to break the fourth wall,  but Adrien doesn't still believe Mari,  so sorry!  This is the only section like this,  and it will continue to be that way. No, I can't stand lukanette,  so we are gonna go with felinette. I am terribly sorry,  but just keep reading,  because this part barley has the ships that envolve marinette at all.

Mari: *groans* hey.

Alya: hey girl!

Mylene: why do you guys even like mari-trash?

Vidya: guys!  Guess what !?

Class: what?

San: Adrien and kagami broke up!

Class : what!  (except Mari)  why?

Casey: because kagami believes Marinette.

Class except Alya, Nino,  Kim,  Alix,  chloe, and mari: WHAATTTTT!!!  WHY DOES SHE BELIEVE THAT TRASH !?

Nino, Kim, Chloe,  and alix: because she isn't trash.mari, please forgive us?

Marinette : OK.  But so you know,  I'm not forgiving the rest of you.

Liar's minions: Why would we want your forgiveness!?

Casey: *texts us* guys,  is it time to drop the bomb to make Mari break?

Me: yeah sure

Vidya: probably

San: carrots,  and yeah probably.  

Vidya: oh gosh!  Casey!  We gotta hide for a few mins!  The Mental asylum found the location!  Can u find a way to move it!?

Casey: hmmmmmm.......  Yeah,  hold on. *snap* OK,  we moved a few feet.

Me: oh,  and who is using a sword to hurt Lila again?

Casey: not right now.  We need to hurt her later.

Casey: OK,  well Adrien decided to date Lila.

Marinette : W-what!? *has a single tear running down her cheek.

Lila: well,  see,  he loves me because I'm so sweet and innocent.

Marinette : *practically smoke coming out from her ear* *angry tears streaming down face* LILA! i-i can't anymore.  I'm done with you. I save you every single day,  and come to this.  I have two fake a smile and force a laugh on a daily basis,  and I'm done with it!  You see—

Me: oh no Mari,  I'm handling this for you. Lila, Marinette had it hard enough.  She has to lead a word I'm to classy to say) double life and literally helps save you every day.  As chat noir, the evil Lila dating jerk of a person, once would try to convince Marinette of , is that she is  good enough. But then she looks around and sees people like you.  People that act innocent , but they bully her day in and day out.  You look at her and threaten her because she almost called you out for lying, don't you Lila? She is the best person I know,  but only one living thing actually knows her,  but there are people who will tell you that they know everything about her. She walks into class and smiles at you all,  mostly before Lila happened,  but it was never real.  She sits in the bathroom and cries until she almost gets akumatized—

Adrien: what is so special about that?  The entire rest of Paris has been akumatized except for myself and like what?  10 other people?

Me: you wouldn't be able to defeat her kitty.  She would become lady miss fourtune and be unbeatable. You could try,  but she would win.  Though,  it's not like Lila would care since she's working with hawkmoth.  If anything,  she would be as happy as can be. Anyway,  She isn't perfect,  but apparently  she is supposed to be. Though,  you would think you dummies would notice that she is only human.  But no!  As you worship ladybug and continually state that you love her behind the mask no matter who she is, you turn around and bully her because of someone you just met versus the person that you have known since kindergarten. I don't care what Lila showed you.  You didn't even bother to double check!  Oh,  and she apparently has a lying sickness,  but is that any better than the 'my dog ate my homework ' excuse? She tries so hard to help you guys and to help you get the best you can be,  but then it's 'oh marinette! Can you completely organize the fund raiser and give us all if this and then we will just turn around and hurt you? '  Lila.  I'm done.  I'm done with all you gave done.

OK guys!  I'm ending the chappie here! It's 7 something (where I am anyway)  but this srsly won't load,  so sorry for the delay! Have a nice day!  ♡♡♡