one mounth annaversary

Well me and Zack have been together for a month already we are so happy together ibam like best friends with all of the NXT girls and me and Trinity are like sisters that's how close we are I haven't seen alexia rose in 3 weeks I wonder where she is

Choles POV

I am so ready to party babe i say to Zack our one month anniversary is today babe I give Zack a kiss so all the nxt girls n wwe divas are going to party with us today and we get to go total Brie mode well im caalling my girls so i call Sasha banks hey girl

S Hey

Me tonights gonna be fun

S so fun wanna hangout and go pick out some party clothes with me and the girls at Clairs and areopostal

Me sure lets go what  time

S well its 11am right now so me n the girls will picvk u up at noon and go have lunch then go shoping

Me okay well im gonna go so i can get ready

S okay bye girl love ya

Me bye love you too

we hang up okay so i have a hour who was that zack asked me that ws Sasha my girl oh what did she want well i called her but she asked me if i wanted to go out for lunch at noon then go shoping at Clairs and areopostal you mean the mall of america zack asked me yeah that place well im going to go get ready zack kissed my forehead see you in a bit babe ill miss you so i skipto the upstares bathroom and get in the shower wash up wash my hair and winsh after that i dry off and put on my shirt that says team bad bitchess whitch is a team gruop name that i made upfor me alexa Bliss Sasha banks Trinty and nikki and brie after that i put on some black Leggings and i straghtin my hair then i put a green headband on and put in my green hop ear rings then i change my belly button ring and put in a pink Heart belly ring i clean it out first then i put on some eyeliner some foundation Light blie eyeshadow and mascara and some pink lip gloss then i put on some shoes and i grabed my purse made sure my money was in my wallet and i garbed my phone and i heard a honk the girls where here so i head out to the big black truck and get in in the truck was Alexia Sasha Trin nikki and brie team bad bitchess re unit i scream then we all give each other a highfive so girl where you wanna go to lunch Trin asked me its up to u guys no girl its your big day you choose okay lets go to the chinesse restrant so we head there we get in and we go get our food damn Trin thats alot of food you sure you are going to eat it all yeah im vanased Trin you just ate breakfest 3 hours ago you cant be that hungery guys truth is i might be pregnat Trin blirts out omg girly for real i ask yeah not sure gotta go to the drs tomorrow befor raw yall want to come with me yeah we all say so we all eat then we head to the mall and shop till we drop i boaght this really pretty purple dress with a brown belt it was beautful its 300 dollors thank god for my amazing job im ritch then i head and get some shoesi picked out some white high heels and i mean high i found this really pretty neacklce that said Dream in blue letter and it had sparkles on it to make it look pretty i next got some pink heart ear rings and i got zack a suprise gift it was a ring a promise ring hmm i wonder if he will get me one i thought to my self then i ment up with the girls the all got a bunch of stuff for me i spend over 600 dollors here besides i boaght some bath and shower stuff pluss a new shirt that said super swag that was 100 dollors and some pink shiny leather skiny jeans that where 200 bucks we cheaked out and headed to the house so i coud take a nap befor it was time there was 4 hours left befor it was time it started at 7 i spent all day with my girls so i went into my room and took a nap and cuddled with my man hes so freaking amazing i wannabe with him for ever today is going to be the best day ever and no one can change that or can they?