Chapter 5

"Hi,is Lucas here? I'm Ariston, his girlfriend." She greeted innocently.

My world stood still.

"Hey Faye, I heard the doorbell ring. Who's thaa..." Luke coming from behind me.

"It's your girlfriend." I stared at him.

The girl Ariston came in and hugged Luke right in front at me, whom was looking at me shocked. I couldn't believe this guy.

"I've missed y- You never told me that you came back from your tour,by the way." Ariston sighed. Not so long after that I went upstairs, I wanted to go home. And what tour?

Luke was about to follow me but Ariston kept stepping in front of him.

Grabbing my things and putting them in my purse, Ashton had stepped in.

"Oh,your awake. My times overdue here, apparently." I turned around.

"Faye. What's the matter?" He had asked. When he looked worried his eyes would widen.

"Excuse me," I past Ashton on my outside the room. He followed me back downstairs where we were both greeted by Ariston.

"Ariston." Ashton said blankly, clearly something had happen between them,judging from his tone (a bit surprised) but he just shook it off.

"Ashton." She had saved the small and then had turned to me.

"Hi,again! You must be Faye, as Luke told me. Are you Ashton's girlfriend?" She had asked me.

I scoffed, "You got to me kidding me. But as a matter of fact, yes. His my boyfriend, I'm his girlfriend. And we're leaving."

Ashton looked at me with a cheeky smile after I had said that. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the hem of his shirt and dragged him outside with me.

"Wait , you can't leave." Luke ran after us and had grab a touch of my arm, "Faye,please."

"I think I can. For I am not anyone's property, but Ashton's. " I defended pulling back and looked at Ashton.

"Sorry, mate." He said holding up his hands. I grabbed the hem of his shirt again and marched to my car leaving Luke speechless.

I didn't know where I was driving to, let alone bring Ashton with me. But I still kept driving.

"So,where are we going...girlfriend?" Ashton looking at me all bright-eyed. I turned the radio volume higher, choosing to not answer Ashton.

"I just needed an excuse to get out. Okay,Ash?" I told him.

"Whatever you say, girlfriend." He winked.

We were driving for about half an hour and the gas fuel was already half-way empty. We had drove passed a duck pond and I parked there to get my mind off things because the car ride certainly didn't help with Ashtons constant gabbing.

As soon as I turned the engine on I saw that no cars were parked here but mine. I started to walk to the swing sets, I had always enjoyed the twirls in my stomach when I had reached the top and was dropping back when I was a little girl.

Ashton took the swing next to me, "you okay?" He started to swing back and forth and so did I.

"Two days before school and I'm already a mess? I missed the days where boys weren't problem. " I chuckled.

"This about Luke?"Ashton questioned.

"Wait,HOLD UP. Why are you thinking about him when your suppose to be my girl, not HIS." He had stood up raising his arms up in the air, laughing. He had picked up a tiny sunflower just around the area.

I squinted at him, "I'm not your girlfriend. I only said what I had to say. I barely even know you!"

"Yet your here at a park with me!" Ashton protested. He had put sunflower he had chosen on top of my right ear.

"Your cheesy, you know that?" I smiled.

"I'm not cheesy, I'm just punk rock." He grinned back showing his dimples. I closed my eyes to loosen my thoughts up. Ashton was now standing in front of me. Before I knew what he was doing I was too late. He had stolen a kiss on my lips.

"Ashton!" I touched my mouth. I was confused at this point. Had he forgotten where I said that boys were the problem?!

"Forget Luke, let's get out of here baby." He said grabbing my hand and reached for the car keys.

"Oh c'mon! Let me treat you somewhere and show you who the real Ashton Irwin really is. You won't regret it." He gestured leaving me still shocked.

"Like I said, I barely know you. I can't trust you that easily." I crossed my arms.

"But you did technically sleep with me last night." He took a step back before I had the chance to slap him.

"Just this once, alright?" I slowly began before I can change my mind.

"Alright." He smiled.

"I'll be nothing special, no surprise kisses, no mean comebacks, none of that." I continued.

"I'll try." He chuckled taking me to the car. I sat shotgun while Ashton took a seat in the drivers seat.

"Now..tell me more about this 5 Seconds of Summer." A laugh escaped my lips.

--

I have school tomorrow and that sucks. So I won't be able to update most times when I usually do. But I'll sure update every other day or every other two days! Thanks for the 272 reads so far!

- RoyallyHemmings