Aubrey Winchester

Name: Aubrey Winchester
Nicknames: Brie (most), Dear, Dearie, Darling (Crowley), Godling (demons)
Alias: Ghost/Spectre
D.O.B: October 31
Species: Human/Unknown/demigod? (Not totally sure yet so please comment with what you think)
Age: 16
Face Claim: Scarlett Leithold

B: October 31Species: Human/Unknown/demigod? (Not totally sure yet so please comment with what you think)Age: 16Face Claim: Scarlett Leithold

Occupation:
Hunter
Student
Avenger
S.H.I.E.L.D Agent
Pool hustler
Man (woman) of Letters

Family:
Adam (Ancestor) †
Eve (Ancestor) †
Cain (Ancestor) †
Abel (Ancestor) †
Henry Winchester (Paternal Grandfather) †
Millie Winchester (Paternal Grandmother) †
John Winchester (Father) †
Dean Winchester (Older half-brother)
Sam Winchester (Older half-brother)
Adam Milligan (Older half-brother)
Emma (Niece) †
Bobby Singer (Surrogate father)
Madaline Nubyt (Mother) †

Early Life:

Aubrey was born on Halloween at 3:00 a.m. Her mother had died in childbirth and CPS had gotten in contact with John. He hesitantly took her in. Sam and Dean instantly fell in love with her.

Through the years John started to notice Aubrey was different. Once Aubrey had gotten lost. Sam, Dean, and John had looked desperately, but couldn't find her. Later that day a soldier had brought little Aubrey to the hotel. They brought her inside and asked where she was. "The man in the suit brought me daddy." The three of them had shared a look. "There was no man Aubrey. You were alone." Aubrey hadn't known it at the time but she had seen her first ghost. After that encounter more incidents happened. John decided to bring her to Missouri. She was the one who told him about the Supernatural world, and the one who told him his daughter was not human. After that John started to streat the 6 year old Aubrey with a certain hate.

At the age of 10 Aubrey had a full grasp on her abilities. It took her a bit to learn they only exhibited through touch. At this time Sam and Dean had her use her abilities during hunts.

Several years passed until Aubrey was 14. This is when John had died, without so much as an 'I love you' to Aubrey. She said she didn't care but it hurt her to see her father leave without any space in his heart for her.

Personality:

Aubrey keeps her emotions to herself alot. She hardly says her opinion on things. With her being able to see souls, Aubrey can see what people's emotions are, and when people look at her she often sees fear. Fear of her because of what she can do. It hurts her to know what people really think of her. Aubrey is very kind and sympathetic. She's the kind of friend that would be there for you even through your darkest of times.

Trivia:

- People tend to steer clear of her because of the way she looks at people. They say it feels like she is staring into their soul. She technically is, but it creeps people out. She doesn't always mind being alone.