♡ S T A Y ♡

|_________________ ________________|

Hello again everyone !
I'm finally here again with a new FF !

For this one, I've decided to do my first ever FF of TOO ! If you guys don't know who they were, you may search about them up !

Remember, this were all purely fiction and were created based on my imaginations.

Information that were written here are all FAKE.

If any events, date or random informations here were same to a real life event, it were COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL . . .

Without further ado, let's start this ff. Shall we?

|_________________ ❇ ________________|

❇   ❇  ❇

What are hybrid animals you may asked?

⚛ In biology, hybrid has two meanings. The first meaning is the result of interbreeding between two animals or plants of different taxa . . .

⚛ Interspecific hybrids are bred by mating two species, normally from within the same genus.

❇  ❇  ❇

Hybrid used to be the rarest creatures back in the day. Only richest people could afford the rarest and the strongest species. Normally, the rich people would use them as house slaves, sex slaves, accessories and just to show them off sometimes.

Same goes to those ten hybrids that were living a normal life toogether under the same roof. They decided to named themselves as TO1.

They have been living their whole lives without any mate at all . . . But what if . . . They meet their fateful mate ?

It's pretty hard to convinced them on having a mate for them which annoyed their guardians because of their stubbornness.

But what if . . .

You convinced some of them already? If so, what about the others more? Would you even made it to convinced them?

Would you stay patience or get tired and leave them.

Your journey into the hybrid's life started now!