Chapter 3 - entrance exame part 2

IZUKU POV
"What the hell is that!!!" screamed a student. "Now I understand why they told us to not fight it" I said in my head. I met Loulou and Law on my run to escape the giant robot. " let's get out of here I don't want to spend energy on that thing" said Law.

"Ouch!"

We all turn around to see the hurt person. The girl that I met before the exam. Her leg was trapped under a pile of rock and she wasn't table to move.

Law took the command. "Izuku you go help the girl by getting her under this pile of rock. Loulou you come with me. I will teleport us up in front of the robot, I will cut it in two and you will punch it away!" "Ok but how will you cut it with out your sword!?" Screamed Loulou. "No rules are applied when a life is in danger " I said. "Ok lets go!" And we all run in the 0 pointer direction.

"What are you doing! Come back!" A student shouts
" this is suicide!" Another one screamed

I didn't care if it was suicide are not, all that matters for now is saving that girl. Got to Uraraka and started removing the rocks on her leg.

"What are you doing?! Why are you helping me   you should be getting points by now" but I ignore her.

3erd PERSON POV

On Law's side, he teleport is sword in his and and slice it in two. The student and the teacher were amazed. Loulou covered his fist with Haki, punch the robot and screamed

Red fist

But nothing happened."what the hell!?!" Loulou screamed. The robot did not moved. There was not even a mark. Then Law thought of something. He touch the robot and his "Room" disappeared "Loulou get away from it there is Seastone in it!" Screamed Law. But it was to late. The robot's huge fist had already punched Loulou through two building.

Izuku had finish to help the girl getting out of under the rock and see Loulou flying in the building. Without thinking Izuku jumped at the robot's face  and screamed

Smash

The robot flew in the back ground. But Izuku's lags and arm were broken by the attack he gave. He got saved by Ochaco and Law started repairing is bones with is power. Then a little woman appeared and finish the work. Loulou got out of the building with scratches but noting serious proving that he can take attacks without getting much hurt.

( A/N The rest is the same that in the anime. Avery one gets in. Before I go I wanted to change some tings

1-Loulou does not have the Gura Gura no mi
2-Loulou did not reveal is true name (rock) to Izuku only Law knows it
3-Loulou fake name is Hunter D Louis
4-Loulou will fight with a sword
492 words