Three

(A/N) I would eat a jean jacket before I put a storm chapter in any of my books. No offense to the Hamiltrash that did, but no. We all good over here piglet.

3| Alex

"Fuck."

My back connected to the wall behind us. We glued ourselves together and the only thing I could concentrate on was the rhythm of our breaths. His face hung dangerously close to mine as his hand crept up my chest and latched itself onto the bottom of my chin lifting my head up to look him in his eye roughly.

Our lips collide into a fight when I run my fingers through his hair. It was rough, sloppy, and wet. Just how I liked it. His tongue explored every part of my mouth as I moan softly. Thomas cups my ass, "Jump" he said into the kiss. His voice was low and raspy sending tingles through my body. I happily obliged as my legs found a home around his waist. His hands snaked up my arms as he pins them softly above my head. My head turned voluntarily to the side allowing him to plant sloppy kisses and all over my neck and collarbone.

Was this wrong? Absolutely.

Did I care? Fuck no.

"Mhhmm" I bite my lip stifling the moans that wanted to claw their way out. The music from the party was still loud in the background but I couldn't risk Oak walking by and hearing me. I wrapped my arms around Thomas. My left hand tugging at his curls and the right scratching at his shoulder blade. He popped his head back up and engulfed my lips back into a kiss. His hand roamed my body, frantic but careful. They found their way under my shirt. I tugged a handful of curls back exposing his neck.

"Shit."

I bit his ear softly, "Somebody has a hair pulling kink." My lips barely touching his skin I moved down to the crease in his neck, "That's something I can work with." I whispered.

Maybe it was two, or maybe three pops that rang in the air. I can't remember correctly, all I can recall is that we dropped to the ground. There was shuffling and screams downstairs. I looked at Thomas and dashed out of my bedroom and half way down the stairs and looked over the banister.

Fuck,"Herc! Hercules!" There was to much commotion. I couldn't even hear myself scream his name. It was just a sea of sweaty people scrambling and yelling. Two more gunshots fired in the party. My vision blurred as I looked around frantically for my brother. I continued down the stairs running towards the source of the noise. Shit, shit, shit! I haven't seen him since I went upstairs. Ummm think, think, th-

"Where are you going?!" Thomas grabbed my arm.

"MOVE. I THINK MY BROTHER IS OVER THERE!"

We ducked again, another gunshot.

Thomas tightened his grip around my arm and pulled me closer to him, "We have to go."

"What, no, He-

"Now!" He yelled basically picking me up and dragging me out of the house with a cluster of people running.

"What the fuck was that?" Thomas gripped onto the wheel driving. We had traveled a few blocks away from the house and my head wouldn't stop spinning. There was never any shooting. We've never gotten this reckless. What the fuck was happening? We just wanted to have a good time.

"Alex-

"Hamilton, to you!"

"Okay..."

It remained silent as he drove. He fiddled with the pocket of his coat until his hand emerged with an iPhone. We approached a stop light. In the darkness of the atmosphere, the red light illuminated his side of the car. I just stared in silence as he scrolled through his phone, with a worried look on his face. He placed his phone to his cheek. "Hel-