𝐒𝐢𝐱|𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

♡⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"FUCK! I'M GONNA BE SO LATE!" You panicked as you ran towards the UA high school gate. Currently it is 8:23 am (homeroom starts at 8:25). The UA gate wasn't that far away, but if you were to run there without your quirk, you would be late. Sadly, you aren't willing to risk getting in trouble for using your quirk publicly. You ended up getting five minutes late.

"Argh..fucking great.." you muttered as you sat on your seat after Aizawa Sensei lectured you for being late. You turned to your left to see a smirking Katsuki Bakugou. "Tch, poor excuse of a brother.. what a bastard!" You muttered enough for Katsuki to hear. His smirked grew wider by seeing you sulk for getting lectured and being late.

"Maybe if you didn't stay up watching that damn anime you wouldn't be late!" He whisper screamed towards you. "First of all, Haikyuu isn't some 'damn anime'! It's actually really good Bakasuki! Second of all, I wouldn't be late if you actually TRIED to wake me up!" You glared at him. "(Y/N) San is there something you would like to share with the class?" Aizawa sensei eyes you suspiciously. "Wha- no sensei! Gomen!" You said as you glared at a laughing Katsuki.

[Timeskip to lunch]

It was now lunch time. As per usual, the Bakusquad was sitting at a table together. You were talking with Mina, and the boys are talking to eachother about something. They were awfully suspicious. Kirishima keeps blushing and Kaminari, and Sero was teasing him while Bakugou was silently enjoying everything. They were suspicious alright.

"Hey Mina?" You called out to Mina who was eating her natto. "Huh? Yeah? What is it (Y/N) Chan?~" she asked slightly giggling. You just paid no attention to her OBVIOUSLY SUSPICIOUS behaviour. "Don't you think Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Bakugou is acting really suspicious?" You asked while you drank your (favourite drink). Mina suddenly panicked and she looked visibly nervous. "Uhh.. Mina?" You questioned after finishing your (favourite drink).

"Huh? Oh! What do you mean suspicious? They don't look suspicious at all!" She said clearly looking panicked. You eyed her suspiciously and sighed. "Damn now your looking suspicious! What's up with you guys today?" You said slightly annoyed at the fact that they probably acted like this because they were keeping a secret from you. "I'm not acting suspicious (Y/N) Chan! It's probably just you haha!" Mina said avoiding your gaze. You gave up on interrogating Mina and cursed internally as you pouted slightly.

Sero seemed to notice you pouting as he asked you what's up. You just shrugged it off saying you were just in a bad mood because you were late. The whole group just laughed at you (excluding Katsuki who was just smirking cockily). This made your mood slightly better as you laughed along with them. You finished up your food just in time for the bell to ring. It was a sign that you would be starting the 5th period. You groaned as you picked up your box of (favourite drink) ready to throw it into the trash can.