R

The day finally came!

I gathered up all my courage and went to confess. I can't hold it in anymore.

I texted her.

Mochi

Hey!! Rosie can you meet up at the Han river?

I need to tell you something.

Rosie🌹

Sure.

Give me 10 min! I'll be there

-

I waited for 20 min. I was about to call you when I heard you. You approached me with your usual signature hoodie and jeans.

"Hey Jimin! I'm sorry I was late! Traffic stopped me and I wanted to inform you but my phone just died." I was glad she came. I gave her a smile and inhaled and exhaled. You can do it, I thought.

"Rosie... I always had this in my mind and I don't think I can hold it in much longer." She nodded.

"Rosie, ever since I was new to school, I was glad I bumped into you. Though we just met, your smile always melts me. Everyday I just fell more for you. You had one unique Charm that no one could to make me fall for you. Remember all those letters you get?" I asked and she nodded with surprised eyes.

"It was me all along. I was the secret admirer. Maybe not a secret anymore. But Rosie, I promise I will love you with all my heart and would you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

Tears formed in your eyes.

"Ji-Jimin...I love you too...but I can't be with you..." You said.

I felt my heart shattered into pieces. "W-why?"

"I just can't!" You shouted while crying.

"Why can't you be with me?!" Tears rolled down my eyes.

"I'm ill Jimin! I have less time to live! I need you to forget me!! I can't be with you because I don't want to leave in the end! Just forget me! You will find someone better than me. Someone who won't leave you." You shouted. My heart shattered even more.

"W-what?"

"Yes Jimin...If you won't mind, I'll take my leave now...I'm sorry." and you just left.

You left me crying.

"Why out of all people, why did you get ill?" I asked myself.

"Why out of all girls, I fell for you?"

But I didn't know that loving you was my fifth error.