Paul's pov

Hes been begging me all day to see my paintings,ive been stalling all day and so far it worked.
"Can i see them now? Please please please please!??"he asked.

I yawnd and strached "ya know what,all of the sudden im really beat."

The Swedish boy starred at me "i have no idea what that means...so pleaseeeeee~"
As soon as I was about to give into him,my phone rang.
I looked at it,it was tord.

I answered it
"Ah.hello?"tord said
"Hi?"
A

s we where talking pat was ignoring humanity and was in his own world getting a cup of water

"Hello,so..eh..there is a zombie apocalypse in ASDF land and i need you and patryk to go down there."

"Zombie apocalypse??"i asked
"Ah yas"
"I thought thoes only happend in mov-"
Before i could finnish, a zombie rudly interrupted me and slamed its face agaist a window what was behind patryk.

Patryk screamed loudly abd droped the cup of water and jumped i to my arms.

It was hallarious. I died laughing .

His face tured red,which made me laugh more"we're going to ASDF land,grab your gun"i said.

"O-okay"he said

"Can you put me down?"he asked

I looked him in the eye and he blushed even harder.

I think he thought i was going to kiss him,cause he closed his eyes and made a duck face.

But instead,i droped him .

He gave me his look of'what the f*ck paul?!'as he layed on the floor staring at me.

I went to help him up ,he grabbed my hand .
Then i slipped on water and fell right next to him and he fell on his as$.

We both died laughing.

"Uhh....well...i have to go...  See you in ...say 10?"tord said out of no where

I stood up "yeah"

~~~~Time Skip ~~~~

By the time we got there there was a zombie in the ticket booth that had a tag saying it was his first day"now thats just depressing"i said

"What?"patryk asked
"Its his first day and he got turned into a zombie."I answered

"It could be a she"he said

"He has an Adam's apple"

"Zombies don't eat apples dummy,they eat brains"

I face palmed,he's a freaking idiot and i believe that with a burning passion.

I looked aroud and there was a pile of tickets on the ground as tall as patryk(taller than me )

We looked at each other confused and walked in .