021

I watched as Massimo carried Val and Joonie telling them sweet things and half lie about them going on a vacation to visit Tae

I watched as Massimo carried Val and Joonie telling them sweet things and half lie about them going on a vacation to visit Tae. Joonie got very happy and excited. Massimo hugged both kids and kissed the tops of their heads before letting them down. Laura was in the black SUV deeply pissed off and didn't even want to look at Massimo or anyone really.

"Come on you two, we got to go" I say as I held out my hands for them to hold.

"Mommy, pero no quiero ir todavía"(But I don't want to go yet) Val whined as she clung onto Massimo's leg making me frown.

"Hey princesa, we'll see each other very soon okay, now don't go on and cause trouble for your mom or brother okay, now go" He said as he had kneeled down for her and she nodded before hugging him tightly as Joonie was now in my arms.

Massimo walked over to Joonie and I with Val holding on his hand. He kissed my forehead and whispered 'I love you' which I replied back the same as we then began to party ways. I kept my emotions strong to not worry my kids, I'm going to miss him. We then turned around to walk toward the suv as Domenico opened the door for us.

"Bye daddy!" Val yelled as she ran to me and Joonie waved at him.

Domenico helped Val sit on the kid car seat and buckled her up and gave him Joonie who put him on the baby seat since he's still much smaller than Val. I turned around and smiled at Massimo as he gave me a nod. I got in the SUV and buckled my seat belt  ready as Domenico closed the door behind me and walked over to the drivers seat since he would be the one to drive us as another SUV would go in front of us to guide the way for protection.

Along the way Domenico was trying to have some small talk with us but I just didn't feel like talking much and felt really bummed at the situation. But Laura did talk along the way but demanding Domenico for answers on more intel on what's happening.

"Look Laura, forget about Anna, she's the past" Domenico says trying to make reason to Laura.

"Is she?" She said bitterly as I glanced through the mirror to check back at my kids who were busy watching YouTube vids on their iPads. "Where exactly is she?"

"Well.. hold up" Domenico said as he fished out his phone from his pocket as he kept his gaze on the road. I saw from the corner of my eyes his hands clench on the steering wheel as he talked to whoever he was speaking to and suddenly he slowed down driving,  immediately parking to a curb side of the long road.

"What's going on?" I ask him as he sighed frustratedly.

"Wait in Warsaw" Domenico said sternly.

"What?" Laura says in confusion. Domenico clenches he jaw as he repeated himself.

"Ci vediamo presto"(I'll see you soon) He spoke in Italian to me as he looked back to wave at my kids before getting out of the car and going into the other SUV as another of Massimos men got inside the driver seat leaving us all in complete silence as the road to the airport continued.