Chapter Two

Jungkook walks back into the house and places his keys onto the hook after kicking off his shoes. He strides into the kitchen and pulls out a bottle of water from the refrigerator, taking a large gulp and dramatically sighing at the refreshment rushing down his throat.

"Jimin-ssi." He begins to speak to get his friend's attention.

"Yes, Kookie?" Jimin rolls his eyes as he looks back at him from the couch, knowing what his friend will probably say already.

"We've got to choose Desi." He walks over to sit next to the blonde man mindlessly flipping through the television channels.

"You also said that about Melanie and Christina." He sighs and clicks the button on the remote a bit more forcefully. "You're just thinking about who to sleep with next, not who will actually pay the rent on time. That's why we're in this situation now. You played Julia and she left without even finishing out the year."

"Julia was a slut and she knew it. She brought in multiple guys all of the time. I don't know why she acted like my dick was more special to her. She wanted to fuck, I wanted a nut." Jungkook shrugs as he finishes his bottle of water in one last drink. "And Melanie and Christina were hot, but Desi is not only much more attractive than them but she also needs us. I saw who she's living with. She's in need of saving."

"Okay Superman." Jimin smacks his lips and tosses down the remote with annoyance.

"Oh don't act like you didn't think she was hot, too. I saw how you were looking at her." He nudges Jimin's shoulder making him smile.

"Of course I did, but I know how to keep it in my pants." Jimin bugs his eyes out at his younger friend. "Let's make a deal. You don't pursue her or have sex with her and she can move in. Otherwise we're choosing a guy this time."

Jungkook throws his head back onto the couch and sighs out as he looks up to the ceiling. He knew he could hold out, but he also knew that he would be thinking about having sex with her every moment he saw her. Especially when she would smile at him the way she did or if she pouts cutely like that again. He wasn't exactly struggling in the ladies department, but would he be able to hold out from her specifically? She was one of the finest women he's ever seen. Wouldn't it be wrong for him not to try to conquer her? He is a man after all.

He sticks a tongue in his cheek, letting his eyes become more hooded as he thought about her reason for needing to move away. While he would want to move her in solely based on her looks, Jungkook also wasn't exactly a cold-hearted person all of the time. Some people had a way of making him soft, but that's never happened with a girl.

But some sort of masculine instinct took over him when he saw her pleading to him for his help. Like it was his duty to help her.

Whatever that might mean.

"Fine. I won't pursue her, but should she want me, I'm not going to stop her Jimin-ssi." He firmly lets him know.

"I pray she has more sense then. Fine. Call her and let her know, but you're also calling Melanie and Christina since you flirted with them so hard they both seemed to think they needed to start packing right away." Jimin grabs the numbers out of the coffee table drawer and the notepad with your number scribbled across it and tosses them into Jungkook's lap.

His eyes immediately land on your name and his lips involuntarily curl up into a smile. "That's cool. I'll let them down."

He gets up and makes his way over to the dining room table to start making the calls.

"Be nice Kookie!" Jimin shouts as he starts flipping through the channels again, but Jungkook paid him no mind as his eyes stayed glued to your name written in black ink on the stark plain white paper.