The Invitation

Because its Tay's month :)

--------------------------------------------------

A few weeks after Tay's birthday, Tay and New have been busy with various projects. One afternoon, on their way to a photoshoot, Tay receives a call.

Hello Alice, what's up? greeted Tay. Hallooloo Tay. Is New with you today? Alice asked. Yes, we're on our way to a shoot. Why so? replied Tay. Great, put me on speaker phone so I need not call him separately.

Yo Alice, what's the fuss? New answered.

Alice's excitement was transparent in her voice. Anyway loverboys, I have checked your schedules and I know that you are both free on the 19th. So mark your calendars because I'm inviting you to my first full moon dinner. You can't say no dears.

Tay was laughing. Wow, so you went on planning for us? What's a fullmoon dinner to begin with?

Uhhmm, it's having dinner on a fullmoon? Alice seemed to not know how to define it either. New chuckles upon hearing her reply.

Yeah obviously, Tay rolling his eyes. I mean, what's with you having interest to fullmoons all suddenly?

Uhhmm, well I just feel ALL SUDDENLY that fullmoons are magical. So yeah, as I said, you can't say no. It will just be dinner with close friends you know. So see you on the 19th.

Okay fine. Tay rumbled. Where's this going to be?

Remember that rooftop resto? That's where it's gonna be. I really love that place and the vibe is just lovely. Arm will help me make up the place. It's gonna be a wonderful night. Alice can't contain her excitement.

Hey Alice, make sure to serve good food oke? New cut in.

Oh Baby New, I'll make sure you'll have your favorites; anything raw and everything spicy. Alice was teasing.

Crazy girl! Tay and New replied laughing at the same time.

Alice was laughing hard. Ok then. I'll hang up now. And oh, please wear white. It's the dinner's theme. Please, please, follow instructions. I'll send the other details later. Love you both.

Love love, Tay and New answered back.

A full moon dinner? What's gotten into her? Tay was wondering. Well whatever, it's free food, New snorted. Tay just rolled his eyes again.