꧁𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜꧂

𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙹𝚄𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I rolled my suitcases out of the airport, and passed the parking lot. At the side of the curb was a black S.U.V. Some man in a fancy coat opened the door for us and took our bags. It was the last few days before my sophomore year starts, so the August weather was pretty nice. I took of my light  jacket and fixed my rumpled shirt.  My mom took off her beanie and attempted to fix her hat hair, which put her gray fluffy ears on display. They made my flabby,human ears look like trash. My mom has to hide the fact that shes a hybrid in general. I bet your wondering why? Well you see, in our world today where humans and hybrids live together, there has to be some rules. Theres plenty but the three main rules are:

1: 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲.
2: 𝐇𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝗼𝐟𝐟𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
3: 𝐇𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝/𝗼𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

So I bet your wondering why im a human, and shes a hybrid. Well let me tell you.
So, when I was born, both my parents were humans. My mom was born and raised a human, and the same goes for my father. Well soon after I turned 2 years old, my mom went out the buy cookies one day. She got drug into an ally and injected with something. She said it was the worst experience of her life. She said she felt like her entire body was melting. A full 24 hours after that she had cute little koala ears. Sadly, because of what happened my dad bailed. She didn't want to be arrested, so when she's not at home she always hides her ears. My mom has made many sacrifices for me, so I have to make plety for her. Like right now.
       My mom decided to tell me she was engaged to her boss about 2 weeks ago. In a completely different city. I used to live in Busan, but now she decided we should pack up everything and go to Seoul. I haven even met this mystery man. All I know is my mom seems really happy, and who am I to ruin that for her?
         We're going to stay in a hotel for a 2 days so we can get everything set up at the house. Suddenly we pulled up to a beautiful building. It was golden, with large glass doors. Truly elegant. We walked inside the hotel, while mom checked in. She came up to me and both went into the elevator. Mom pressed a button while I watched her actions." Wait...... wait a damn minute! THE TOP FLOOR!!!!!! Yes!!!" I think anyone can relate to that. Who doesn't want to be on the highest floor. It's like a childhood dream. After a few minutes we heard a soft ding. I grabbed my duffle bag, and mom grabbed hers. We left our other bags in the car for them to set them up at our new home. I changed into my Pjs while my mom ordered room service. After eating my weight of chicken and rich bitch shrimp, we decided to go to bed.

𖧷𝒥𝒾𝓃 𝒫ℴ𝓋𖧷

".......WHAT!?!?!??!!!?"

"Yes. You and your brothers are going to have a new mom and sister." My dad said with untouchable confidence. We're just all going to have to accept it. I don't know how I feel. I think it would be cool to have a sister, but I kind of feel pity for her. I was looking at my
his tail flicked in the air. Hobi just sat there kinda surprised. And as I said, Namjoon just looked a little lost in thought. Jimin looks ticked. He's pretty angry. His eyes are already a bright yellow, and his ears are pressed to the back of his head. V seems to have a similar reaction to Jimin. He has his arms crossed, and there down brooding together. Jungkook looks kind of excited. I know he's always wanted a younger sibling. He wanted a girl more than a guy too. If our new sister ends up being younger, I think he will be pretty close to them. Considering all the factors. I wonder if she's a hybrid. If not, I don't think it's terrible. I mean I would prefer them to be, but if not it's okay. If we can kill people, I'm pretty sure we can live breaking the hybrid family rule. I think that rule is a little stupid. Everyone just decided to go to their own rooms. I went into my room and drew an ice bath. I like to bathe in cold water. I don't keep my room cold, so if someone needs to come in it's not freezing. I need to relax....

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕! 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒎 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒕𝒘.𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕! 𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑩𝑻𝑺 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈?:
𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒.