10 : Notebook

Y/N's POV 
The next day,I'm comparing some events in my notebook where I write all of my dreams about them and a real one. I read it one by one then search it if those moments happened in real life.

After every dream, I'm writing it to my notebook  for me to connect every dream easily. I'm also a forgetful person so it helps me remember some details about it. It also helped me to fix the puzzle from the story.Every dream gives me a clue.

Apparently because of this notebook, Daniel found out about my dreams so since then he always helps me analyze my dreams and see what are the connections of every dream. That concludes that I'm dreaming about two individual's love story and I'm glad that I already knew their names even though I didn't see their faces in my dreams.

Y/N's Dream 
Author's POV 
Taehyung is very happy because Sohyun accepted him to court her. 

The next day, Sohyun informs him that her mother will go to her apartment. Taehyung is free that day so he immediately met her mother and asked if it's okay to court her. Her mother agrees but she is scared that her daughter will get hurt.She knew that there are a lot of possessive fans nowadays so if they knew that their favorite artist and her daughter were dating maybe they would ruin her daughter's future.

Taehyung assured her that she will always protect her daughter.Their relationship will remain hidden until they find the right time to announce it.

Taehyung's POV 
After several months, we haven't met because of our busy schedule.  
We will attend the same award show so we can see each other again. I really really miss her.Even though we usually had video calls but still I want to hold her hand and hug her tightly.

I want to do my best in our performance tonight, especially Sohyun will be here to watch me.

Sohyun's POV
I texted Taehyung that I will arrive later. He is so excited to see me. Earlier in the morning, he called me and he couldn't wait to see me again after several months.

They went there earlier to practice for their performance tonight while I had a fansign event. 

I reminded him several times to refrain looking at me and control his emotions. Because on the last award show, he always looks at me. That is why I signal him to look at the audience.

Taehyung's POVI really feel sleepy because I'm excited, I haven't gotten enough sleep

Taehyung's POV
I really feel sleepy because I'm excited, I haven't gotten enough sleep. 

When I heard that Sohyun will now present an award, my soul woke up and my energy came back. She looks so adorable in that black dress but it looks so revealing? She didn't tell me that she had to wear that kind of dress earlier. 

Sohyun announced that we won "Best Dance". I'm not ready to go on stage with her because I feel like I'll be out of my control again and I'll just look at her. 

She bowed and smiled at me and I just clapped. If you'll question me why I clapped, my answer is I don't know. 

After our speech, I said "Saranghae''. Actually that is not only for our fans but also for So Hyun because I really miss her. When we were about to leave the stage, she bowed to me and when I was about to bow, Jimin stopped me. Maybe he noticed that I'm being obvious again.