35: Remember

Many days have come but still, Y/N is not waking up while the health of her mother is worsening.

When Sohyun knew that, she decided to visit Mrs. Brown at the hospital. But at that time Mrs. Brown visited her daughter's room. Sohyun opened the door because the nurse told that Mrs. Brown was there but she was not there. She looked at her everywhere in the room. She only sees a young lady who has many life machines connected to her. She really looks so familiar to her.

"Jangmi?" She looked closer. She can't be wrong, she really looks like her daughter who was missing for years.

"Jangmi? Jangmi, why are you here? We.. we.. looked for you for years. Why.. Why are you in the hospital like this? Sweetie, Wake up this is Eomma. Please wake up."

While Sohyun was crying hard, Mrs. Brown and Taehyung arrived.

"Honey, she is not Jangmi. She is Mrs. Brown's daughter." Taehyung said.

"I'm not mistaken, Tae. She.. she is really our daughter, our Jangmi.That.. that.. rose necklace looks so similar from what I made before .... That necklace, I made that for our daughter... I'm not wrong....Taehyung... She is...our child. Jangmi-ah, Sweetie! Mommy is already here. Please wake up.Wake up Sweetie!!"
Sohyun fainted because of crying too much.

While Sohyun was sleeping in the other room, Taehyung and Mrs. Brown talked about this matter.

She told him that she is really not her biological daughter. As a matter of fact, she was also looking for her parents.

If you looked at Sohyun and Y/N, they somehow looked like each other. But there are really some who looked like Sohyun so just to be sure if what Sohyun was talking was true, they did a DNA testing.

After 2 days, the test revealed that it was 99.9% matched. It is true that Y/N is their missing child.

Mrs. Brown was so happy because she felt like her last mission in this world was fulfilled. That is why after a month, she left this world.

Y/N still not waking up, she has been like this for 7 months. Sohyun and Taehyung decided to stay for Australia with their children for a while because they are taking care of Y/N.

Maybe some of you will wonder why they were in Australia from the start. The answer is they were always going to Australia during the holidays of their children because they were looking for their other child. Many told that their daughter was already dead but Sohyun didn't believe it unless she saw the body of her child. That time, they only found her sweater.

They went to Australia at that time for a vacation but it was ruined because of the unexpected accident that happened.

Flashback
Taehyung, Sohyun who was pregnant with their third child, and their two children were at the airport to go to Australia for holidays. The business that Sohyun founded was still ongoing so if they had time they really visited that.

Almost all of the passengers are asleep because it was already midnight but Y/N woke up.

"Appa,Appa!!!" Y/N was waking Taehyung up.

"What is it, Jangmi? Are you going to the restroom? Are you hungry?" His eyes were still closed.

"Appa, look over there!! There is a fire!"

"What? Fire??" He said aloud were some of the passengers surrounding him including Sohyun woke up.

There is really a fire in the winglet and it is becoming worse. People were starting to panic so the flight attendants kept them calm and helped them put in the oxygen because the plane was about to crash.

After the crash of the plane, some died and some were missing including Jangmi. While Sohyun was sent to the hospital because she was about to give birth.

Taehyung didn't know what he was going to do because his daughter was missing. He helped the rescue team then they found her jacket near a river. Some of the rescuers think that maybe his child is already dead because maybe she drowned or because of the cold.

But he still tried to search for her because maybe she was drifting by the water from another place. They search all of the connected places of that river but it was in vain. Until almost 12 years have passed, they still haven't met their daughter.

Flashback end

Two years have passed and thankfully,Y/N woke up from her long sleep.

"Jangmi!! Can you see me? Do you know me?" Sohyun said when she saw her opened her eyes.

Y/N nodded "eomma"

"Yes sweetie, this is Eomma. I really really miss you."

Because of her long sleep, all of the memories came back. She now knows who she truly is. After some days in the hospital, the family of Taehyung and Sohyun became happy again because her little angel came back to their life.

They also let Y/N said goodbye to the graves of Mr. and Mrs. Brown who were considered as her parents because she will now go back to Korea. She is really thankful for them for everything and she promised to visit them at least every year. Taehyung and Sohyun suggest Y/N to just continue her studies in Australia after graduation but decided to go with them for her to spend more time with her family.

Now, she already knows who really is and the dreams that she was dreaming all this time are stories of her parents.

THE END 💜💜

-------------------------------------------------------
I think the way I write is not good because it was my first time writing fanfiction. I'm really sorry.

Thank you very much for 5 months of being with me. Thank you for reading this story. I hope you will also like my future stories🥰😘

Especially my new story about Taeso entitled "Beautiful"

Especially my new story about Taeso entitled "Beautiful". I'll update that story in December (mine and Taehyung oppa's birth month) so please stay tuned. Thank you😘 See you soon cuties!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥💜