31 : It's Gone

Author's POV
We will go back to Y/N's life.

Y/N came back to school. She felt so strange in what was happening because before she fell asleep at least 3 times a week but now there she hasn't slept at all unexpectedly. It happens until she graduates. She graduated from high school with high grades. She also passed the entrance exam in University of Sydney , one of the best medical schools in Australia. She is sad because she will be seperated from her family and friends. Allyson and Eleanor chose business related courses while Daniel chose health related courses like her.

After knowing the names of the persons in her dream, she doesn't dream about them. Maybe because for the past few months, she hasn't passed out too much.Take note that she only dreamed about Taehyung and Sohyun when she slept unexpectedly.
She thinks that maybe she is now healed from this condition but it's impossible. If you think carefully, she's been experiencing narcolepsy for 10 years. And because she only knew their name she recovered?This kind of condition is lifelong but it can be controlled or minimize its symptoms. But these past few months, she hasn't felt anything that she suffered before.She consulted the doctor.The doctor told her that there are instances that it might happen. There are patients that didn't experience the symptoms of narcolepsy for 2 years or more but it came back.

Y/N is glad because she can now live like normal people do. Her daily lives will not be bothered again because of the disorder that she has suffered for several years.

Y/N is glad because she after 3 years of dreaming them is unclear, she is now not dreaming about them.All she knows is what she is dreaming is real but she is not sure if her whole dream is real or not.

If she has free time, she is still investigating or looking for answers why she has to dream all of those things. What is their connection?

From Music Core to MMA 2019, they are really there. She watched several videos of their interactions and it's similar to what it describes in my notebook. Before the confirmation of their relationship, there are some theories that the songs of Taehyung are related to Sohyun.He gives hints to that but didn't tell it directly and detailed. For example, he'll say his inspiration and that inspiration is connected to her.

She searched and searched about them and most of their information wasn't disclosed to the media.After their marriage, they were living a low profile that is why there are not many articles about them. Even Taehyung and Sohyun usually appear on different dramas and movies but they are refraining to talk about their family life.They only know that they have 3 children but they are keeping their faces from the media.

Y/N wished to meet them personally so that she can somehow ask this matter to them but it is impossible right? Because they were celebrities and maybe they will think she is just a crazy fan that is why she is having dreams about them.

3 years have passed and until now, the reasons why those dreams occuring is a mystery and maybe it will still remain a mystery forever if she didn't do anything about it. Can someone answer all of the questions inside of Y/N's mind about those?

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and I hope you like it.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you very much 😘
See you in the next chapter. Bye!

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥💜