08

Vivian Lynn found herself again in Dr Parker's office. It wasn't a big room, but the two windows in front of her lightened the room up. It was a tipical hospital office with its white walls and ugly gray shelfs and cabinets where they kept the files and records of the patients. Plus there was a quiet big wooden desk with an leather office chair, where the doctor seated himself, and of course two other simple gray chair on the other side of the desk, where his guest was sitting.

"Dr Parker, I think Mr Changbin needs better treatment." she started almost immediately as she sat down. "I talked with him yesterday as you told me. And I belive he has serious personality disorder and I'm not talking about schizophrenia."

"So you took my advice." he leaned forward to place his chin in one of his palms. "That's great."

"Yes I did, and..." she didn't know how to continue. She couldn't or shouldn't tell him what he was thinking about himself. The angel of death. He called himself an angel and for her it was a serious issue. "He told me a story which was, how to say it, a little bit problematic."

"Like about an angel, who was cursed to knock about the world?"

"Exactly."she nodded approvingly. "Did he told about it too?

"Yes." the doctor placed both of his hands on the desk and pushed him a little bit away from the desk to stand up. He looked down the young woman in front of him with a slight smile on his face. "And I'm happy that he did it with you. That's means that he started to trust you. He will reval more about himself if you continue like that."

"But how could I understand him, when he only tells me stories that he thinks happened with him?" she ran a hand throught her short brown hair. When she first thought about her practice she expected to be hard but not this confusing. She was sure that her boss wasn't normal either. They kinda forced her to throw her professional self out of the window. She couldn't made notes because her patient demanded it. How fucked up this place could be?

"Try to read between the lines and you will figure out everything. You are a smart woman Ms Lynn, that was the reason I gave you Mr Changbin's case, but I think I said it before." A case? Really? She is not a detective and it's not the Criminal Minds. It didn't matter that she liked the series and especially Spencer Reid's character. She hadn't spent her last few years with studying hard to be toyed in a hospital. She was not Mr Changbin's nanny for fuck's sake.

"But you yourself said that you couldn't do anything with him, sir. Then how could I? And don't tell me Dr Parker, that I'm smart." she looked deep in her boss eyes as she also stood up. "I would appreciate if you give me an other patient, someone who can help me to finish my thesis, because Mr Changbin isn't the right one."

"Please Ms Lynn, give him time. I know he is a little bit special."

"You mean difficult." she butted in.

"We can say that, but I ask you to give him, like, two weeks. And if you still can't work with him than I will assign you to an other patient."

"Promise?" she extended her right arm for a handshake.

"Promise." he shook it firmly.