The Son and Mother

Author POV
Yoona was shocked when Taecyeon apologized to her. She looked at him, into his eyes. "Ah.." She started to say. "I'm sorry too for bursting out earlier in the elevator." She said and smiled. "Let's make peace now." She said and walked to him. She held out her right hand. The CEO was hesitating but Yoona took it and shook it. "Then I will go back now." She said and opened the door.

She turned to him and bowed before she closed the door. Taecyeon only stood there for a long while and shook his head.
"I'm sorry." He then heard from the outside of his office. He wondered why Yoona was still there. He went to open the door and saw Yoona and his older sister. "What are you doing here?" He went to ask his sister. He faced Yoona "Why are you still here?"
"I..." She started to say.
The CEO's sister smiled to Yoona. "It's okay. I'm fine." She said.
"Go back to work or I'm firing you." He said, for some reason, annoyed and pissed.
"If you don't want me to pay my debts than fire me, it will take 100 years before I can pay you back." She mumbled.
"What debt?" He asked but Ms. Ok smacked behind his neck. "Leave her alone." She said and pulled him inside his office.
Yoona walked away, in disbelief. "We just made peace, now we got back in war?" She asked and waited for the elevator.
When it reached the 22nd floor, Minho walked out of it. "Oh? I was wondering what took you so long. What happened?"
"Nothing. Just went back to war." She said under her breath. After realizing what she said she turned her head to her side to face Minho and she smiled then shook her head. "Forget what I said." She tried to explain but Minho laughed. "You're funny." He said. She laughed, embarrassed.
"Then I will go back to work." She said and bowed to Minho. She entered the elevator and the door closed.
She stood there quietly and thought back at what happened earlier. "Why was he confused when I said I owe him debts?" She asked herself.

Today, Yoona was finished with her work earlier and she had a chance to look through her books. Around 4, she quickly left which surprised everyone since normally, she was the last or second last to leave the office.
She waited for the elevator and when it comes, it was almost filled. '4:10.' She thought and nodded. 'I still have time to go eat something before I go to work... If nothin happens.' She thought and when it reached the first floor, she ran out of the elevator to the bus.

"Why are you still here?" Taecyeon asked his sister. "I'm not leaving until you accept to have dinner with mom." She replied and sat on the couch. The CEO tried to ignore her but she was distracting him and making him annoyed. He stood up in surrender.
"I'm not staying for long." He said and took his cellphone.
Ok Soohyun smiled victoriously and walked out of the office followed by her brother.
"Mr. Kim, Taecyeon will be having dinner with us, would you like to join?"
"I will stay..."
Without letting his secretary finish, Taecyeon cut in. "He's staying with me." He turned to Mr.Kim and gave him that look. "Deh. I will stay with Taecyeon in case there's some problems in the company." Without giving anytime for his sister to response, Taecyeon pulled Mr. Kim with him.
They drove for a long while before reaching the fancy restaurant where Mrs. Lee was waiting for them. The CEO got out of the car and followed his sister to the inside with his secretary besides him.
"Mom!" Ms. Ok called when they arrived at a table near the windows. The mother and the daughter hugged each other. Then, Mrs. Lee turned to her son who only bowed lightly his head at her before sitting down.
"Taecyeon-ah." His mother started to say. "I'm only staying for a while." He replied and looked into his mother's eyes.
"Yah! Ok Taecyeon!" His sister yelled at him for his attitude, but Mrs. Lee prevented her daughter to continue. "It's okay, I know how he feels." She said and Taecyeon let out a laugh. "You know?" He asked and shook his head.
"I..."
"How can you treat mom like that?" Soohyun said to her brother.
"What do you know? You're blindly helping her." He whispered.
"No matte what happened, mom is still mom. What happened then? What's so important that made you hate mom?" She asked and Taecyeon stood up. "Beyond hatred." He said before leaving.
Mrs. Lee wore a sad expression on her face and Mr. Kim told her he will convince him to come back.
"No. It's alright." She said. "He have the rights to hate me. Let him be like this. Let him calm down then he will come back to you." Then she smiled sadly, while her daughter tried to comfort her.
"I will keep my promise." Mr. Kim said and he decided to follow the CEO from far without letting him know.