Vacation (Part I)

Author POV
Taecyeon was still in the store even when there's other customers in it. He was just spending time time there, Yoona wanted him to leave as quick as possible.
He ordered something else to eat. "You can do it at your place." She said in disbelief and tried to accept the fact that the CEO was a stubborn person. He only shrugged. "I want to do it here." He then said.
"Aish." She said to herself. She chased this matter away when a customer came to the counter to pay for what she bought. Yoona bowed lightly and smiled. "Thank you." She said to the client. She noticed that Taecyeon was staring at her. She turned to him. "What?" She calmly asked. He looked away. A while later, a deliverer went to the shop with food that Taecyeon ordered. "Thank you." He said when the CEO told him to keep the change.
"Here." He suddenly said when he stopped in front of the counter, where Yoona was standing.
"What?" She asked. He shrugged. "Giving you food since you are only watching me eat." He replied.
"Jinja?" She asked him and the CEO nodded.
"Thank you." She said and took a bite of the spicy rice cake. She smiled. "It's been so long." She said with a happy smile. She enjoyed the food that she forgot the CEO was still looking at her.
Taecyeon only smiled at her reaction.
"You're cute like this." He suddenly said quietly, without knowing that it came out out loud. Yoona turned to him. "What did you say?" She asked.
"Nothing." He convinced her. "I thought I heard something..." She said and hit her forehead. She shook her head. "My imagination." She told her self and let out a laugh. Taecyeon was amused and was still smiling. Yoona was surprised since he was smiling. She thought it was impossible for him to do so.

"Did you hear?" A girl employee said. "What?"
"I heard there's a ghost in this building.." Yoona heard a girl in her late 20s say from her desk. Yoona was wearing some glasses and her eyes were focused on the computer screen and file in front of her.
"What ghost?" Another employee, an employee in her early 30s asked. "I heard that there's a ghost who hang around the stairs and elevators... People says that the ghost is a jealous one, that it gets mad when a girl..." Before the employee from her late 20s could finish her sentence, Lee Minho stopped them.
"Both of you. Stop it." He said he took a quickly glance at Yoona, subtilely before he entered his office.
".."
"He's just treat people differently." The woman from her early 30s said.
From her side, Yoona continued to work, avoiding their eyes.
"Yah." She heard and at the beginning she wasn't sure if they were talking to her. But when they called a second time, she knew they were calling for her. Yoona lifted up her eyes from her screen and looked at them. "Yes?" She asked formally and politely.
"This file, you need to bring it to the 18th floor." The woman from her early 20s said. Her name was Kim Jinhyun. "Me?" Yoona asked and Jinhyun nodded. "Yeah. You." She snapped.
Yoona pouted lightly. She got a bit scared after hearing Jinhyun telling the story. "Now. Please."
Yoona stood up and took the file. It was a big file, with lots of papers. "This is an important file, be careful." Jinhyun said and Yoona smiled then nodded. She went to the elevators and pressed on the buttons. She noticed that it was not working. There was no lights.
"It worked properly this morning, what happened?" She wondered and hesitated before she walked to the stairs. She opened the door leading her to the stair case and looked around. She took a step and slowly walked up the stairs.
"Only stories right?" She asked herself and nodded. "Don't believe them." She convinced herself.
She walked up the stairs with the files. Compared to her coworkers, she is not the type to wear high heels, but because of the business world requires a neat image, she has to.
She arrives on the 16th floor she heard some slow heavy steps. She stopped and looked down the stairs. She continued her way up faster. "I won't take the stairs anymore." She arrived on the 18th floor and stayed behind the door to first catch her breath and to make sure she wasn't hearing any other footsteps. She was silent when the door she was standing behind of went opened and made her lose balance. She let out a small scream since she was startled, before she had time to react to the files that fell on the floor, an arm passed behind her back and prevented her from falling. She looked up and saw cold eyes, looking into hers. She quickly pushed Taecyeon away and bowed to him. "T... Thank you." She said.
"What were you doing behind the door?" He asked, coldly. "Next time I won't help and let you fall down the stairs." He said.
Yoona looked away, annoyed by the speech. "It's not that I wanted to be scared." She mumbled.
"What are you scared of?" The CEO asked.
Yoona picked up the files on the floor and mumbled the word:"ghost".
"Ghosts?" He asked. "Why are you being suspicious?" He asked as Yoona stood up with the files, the CEO took it from her hands. "These are the budget from the MLTE Company." He commented before Yoona could say something from his comment. "Suppose to stay in your department."
"Jinja?" She asked and took a look of the files. "But they told me to take them to the 18th floor."
"I don't know what happened, but these aren't supposed to be brought to the 18th floor, which is in charge of the company's shopping centre." Yoona lowered her head for not paying attention to others departments and for committing a mistake.
Taecyeon looked at her and told her to follow him.
They walked to the 6th floor. "Wait." Yoona said before they go into the department where Yoona was working at.
"What?" He asked.
She hesitated and shook her head. "Nothing." She said. Taecyeon looked at her and seemed bothered by her reaction. "Are you scared? I won't scream at you." He said.
She shook her head. "I won't scream or anything then." He said and Yoona looked at him. "I will just leave this file and leave." He said. "Oh." He did. "Stay here. After I went in for a few minutes, you can come in, then no one will say anything." He suggested and she finally smiled lightly. He was glad it comforted her, he smiled and patted her head. "Araseo. No one will say anything." She looked at him after what he did and said. Taecyeon then entered the department.
"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. CEO." The employee automatically said as soon as they saw him. He made sure he stopped in the middle of the office. "I went to the 18th floor, and noticed that these files should not be there." He started to say and looked at each one of them. "If anything like this ever happens again, I won't be as calm as now." He said as Yoona subtilely entered the office. She made sure she was out of sight when someone taped her shoulder. She was startled at first but realized it was Minho. She bowed. "Boss." She said. "Minho." He said and smiled. "Don't be too formal with me, araseo?" He said. "Deh, I understand." She said and glanced at his face. He didn't seem to be a mean boss, but a really nice one.