Chapter 1

Warning! This chapter is unedited!

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

First day

"Mikan, this is Narumi. Your adviser."

Okay, we are currently at the principal's office. High school principal office. I'm a middle schooler though...

It turns out, uncle is the high school principal so he ordered someone to fetch me here.

And here it is.. My blonde adviser.

"Hi! I'm Narumi. Your teacher!"

Yeah, whatever. I just rolled my eyes and they seemed shocked.

"Look, Narumi. She was homeschooled. She doesn't know how to interact with others.." said my uncle.

Then the Narumi guy nodded. "Oh! That explains it."

{Warning: I did tell you that the flow of story is nothing like the original! You have been warned!}

After their chitchat, we went to the middle school building.

"So, Mikan-chan. Are you ready to meet your classmates?"

I looked up to him, smiling happily. He's so care free. Doesn't he even think? That I might steal his Alice?

Oh... Wait! I forgot, they don't know..

"Not really..."

"Hmm... Not feeling confident, huh?"

"Maybe."

Then he looked at me.

"You really look like her. In every angle."

I looked back at him, confused. Huh? What does he mean by that?

"Huh?"

"Nothing.. You just...look like your mother."

"Wait, you know my mother mister?"

"Yes. She also entered this academy."

My eyes widened with amusement! Mom was also sent here? Wow! And this guy knows her!

"Oh? You didn't know?"

"Yeah. She never told me. Like, wow, I can't believe that I'm going to school where my mother also entered! I'm so excited!"

Then the Narumi guy smiled. I can't believe that I'm going to the same path my mother did. I can't wait.

We stopped at a huge door. Are there giants here? Like, really? Why are the doors so big?!

I wonder what kind of Alices does my classmates possess... Is it good? Thinking about it makes me more excited.

I looked at Narumi and got shocked when I saw that he was dressed up like a Cosplayer with that pink suit with a funny hat. This is hilarious.

He told me to wait outside until he calls me. So I did.

"Okay everyone! We have a new student joining us today!" I could hear him say at the other side.

"Is it a boy?"

"I hope so!"

"I'm wondering what kind of Alice does that person posses."

"I hope it's something cool."

Yep! That's what I hear from the other side. LoL!

"Okay! Now, give around of applause for the new student!"