Chapter 2

Unedited chapter!

************************************

Chapter 2

Embarrassing

After that mini fight with Natsume, we got scolded for using our alice. I didn't know that it was strictly prohibited to use it inside class and inside the academy. Oh well.. It happened already so what can I do?

"You really are an idiot." said Hotaro

I pouted. "You're such a meannie." I said but the fine young lady rolled her eyes.

Talk about nice. Tsk.

Hmm? I looked at her chest. There are stars in it. Wow.

"Hotaro. What's that in your chest?" I asked her sounding very excited.

"Huh?" She looked at her chest. "Oh!" She even nodded.

"This is a star. It's used to determine your rank in the class."

Ohhh.. I nodded.

But wait, where's mine? I looked at my chest and saw nothing. No stars.

"But I don't have one."

"Because your new dummy."

Why does she keep on calling me idiot? Is this some kind of endearment? I just shrugged it off and then we went to the classroom.

This day went on smoothly. Atleast. I guess. Natsume was so cold to me. Maybe because of what happened earlier and Luca(The blonde haired guy who was carrying a bunny) was talking to me. His better than that filthy Natsume!

I went home to my Uncle's mansion. I can't go out of the academy because they won't allow students. But surprisingly, my uncle has his own mansion in the academy.

Narumi-sensei explained to me how the school works and it's policies. And wow! They showed me the whole academy by using hallucination, Incou's alice.

It was big and beautiful. It even had a town! I mean, how is that possible for a school, having a town, mall, and- and, everything!

But I sure am envious. They've got stars. I sighed. Maybe I'll get one someday?

I took a shower right after I got home. It's already 6pm. Since I have nothing to do, I just studied and read some books.

I'm smart. I'm a straight A+ student. I'm always the top of the class back then in the village. Hotaru and I would always compete. But in the end, I win.

I smiled. Thinking about those days makes me cry. I finished my day and slept.

I then woke up in the morning because of my alarm clock. Using telekinesis, I turned of the alarm clock.

I had a nightmare. I dreamt of that day again. I slowly got up from bed. I opened my eyes.

"Hmmmm."

I stretched and stretched. And then slowly went to my window. I opened my curtains and saw the beautiful frontyard of my uncle's mansion.

I hurriedly took a shower and did my usual routine and then I went down. I saw uncle in the dinning area.

"Hey, Uncle." I greeted uncle then kissed his cheeks.

I sat at the dinner table and started eating.

"Good morning, Mikan. Anyways, How was yesterday?"

"Oh! It was wonderful. I had a lot of fun."

He nodded. Smiling. "That's good to hear. Oh, and..."