Chapter 1

Y/N: *Yawn*

Billy: You okay? You seem more tired then usual...

Y/N: I had to stay up all night to edit and censor the latest Hentai that's gonna be released next week...

Billy: I still can't believe your job is to edit and censor hentai....

Y/N: I still can't believe they pay me a lot of money to do it too...

Billy: Hey at least you see the hentai first before anyone else does, so I call that win dude

Y/N: Trust me its not that easy, all I see is unrealistic size boobs, an unrealistic size cocks, and unrealistic amount of semen!

Billy: Well...hentai is hentai, everything in it is unrealistic....by the way-

Y/N: If your asking what kind of hentai is coming up, its the NTR kind...

Billy: I'll pass then.....hate NTR...

Child: Mommy what's hentai?

Child Mother: J-Just ignore them sweety...

You and your friend Billy were both walking back home after a long day of work, you were working for a company that animates Off-Brand and you were in the position to edit and censor some scenes in it, Billy on the other hand was just a normal office working, of course he wishes to work in the Off-Brand Company with you so he can't get those free good-quality hentai. Of course both of you were talking about your day is while a few bystanders heard a bit of your conversations.

Billy: You thing I'm in good shape?

Y/N: That question came out of no where....why you ask?

Billy: I'm seeing this girl at work right now and I don't wanna look like a fat-ugly basterd in those Off-Brands....

Y/N: Oh, well you look....alright I suppose...

Billy: Really? I look "alright"?

Y/N: Dude I don't know, I'm not into guys, if your worried about turning into a fat-ugly basterd then start going to the gym...

Billy: Yea, I might do that....I really don't wanna be a fat-ugly basterd...there the worst....

Timeskip as you and Billy continue walking through the streets heading home, Billy then started to separate from you as he lives the opposite way from you, right now you were almost home as you stop at a red light so you can cross the road.

Y/N: *sigh* sometimes I wish....

Truck-kun: *vrooom*~

The red light then turn green to signal you that it was clear to cross the road, you didn't even bother to look both ways before crossing as you just started walking across the road.

Y/N: ...I lived more badass life...

Truck-kun: *BEEP* BEEP*

Y/N: ._. Eh?

*CRASH*

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

???: Congratulations!

Y/N: Huh?

You then were surrounded by nothing but a blank white emptiness, you look around as you heard some sort of voice that was near you.