Tobias x James

James' POV

I walked into the café named 'Sophia's café' which if I do say so myself has the best coffee in town. I sat down at the closest table and ordered a cup of coffee.

"What the fuck Dan! A guy slept over your house! And you just say 'nothing happened'!!" A slim guy around 5'3 yelled.

"Seriously you need to chill Tobi (A/N- Toe-be)  nothing happened" A bulky man said as if he didn't give a fuck.

"Do you have proof for that?! Didn't think so!"

"I'm going to go." The bulky man said still not caring.

"You going out to get high with Thomas or are you gonna go get drunk with him?"

"What the hell did you say?!" The bulky guy seemed pissed off.

"I'm done! I'm done with you being a dick to me, and I am done with you having a pissy attitude you BASTARD!" The bulky dude walked up to the guy named Tobi and raised his hand as if to smack Tobi.

I ran quickly and stopped the bulky guy, and for good measure I hit him in the stomach with my knee. Security came in and got the bulky guy taking him out of the cafe.

"Want to get a cup of coffee with me?" I asked Tobi. He still stood there in a shock state.

"S-Sure." He said quietly.

"I'm James, and you are?"

"Tobias (A/N- Ta-bye-us) people call me Tobi though. Weird name right?"

"I think it's... Unique!"

"I've never heard anyone say that" He mumbled more to himself than to me.

********TIME SKIP- 4 months **********

I get out the shower to see my boyfriend Tobias sitting on our bed staring at his phone in disbelief.

"Tobi? You okay?" I ask

"Dan wants to have a coffee with me on Saturday"

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know I don't want to meet him, but maybe he changed?"

"I wouldn't get your hopes up, if you don't want to go don't go if you want to I will be right by your side."

"I guess I should go just because I want to see if he has changed."

"Okay." Why am I nervous? What if Dan has changed, what if Tobi want to go back to Dan?!

***************TIME SKIP-3 days*******************

We walked into Sophia's café to smell delicious coffee and tea smells. I saw Dan sitting at a table and Tobi and I joined him.

"Dan this is James, James this is Dan." Tobi said introducing us.

"Hi nice to meet you." I said as I shook his hand.

"Have I met you before? You seem familiar." Dan said

"He was the one that saved me at the cafe the day we broke up." Tobi said. He said it as if it wasn't a big deal.

We talked for about an hour or two when I noticed that Dan is a changed man his attitude is different and he looks sharper then he did in the past. Tobi might end up leaving me.

"So... this is kind of awkward but... umm... will you go out with me again?" Dan asked. Great my life just turned into a train wreck!

"Wow I thought you changed for the better Dan but you are still the slimey asshole you were back then! I have someone that I love and cherish and all you are thinking of is your happiness not whether I will be happy with you! " Tobi yelled at Dan making me overjoyed.

"Of course you will be happy with me Tobi!" Dan said. Tobi grabbed onto my hand laid a twenty dollar bill on the table and we almost left the cafe, when Tobi turned around and said...

"FUCK YOU!!!!!!"

Hope you guys likes that I took more time than 

usual on the chapter, thank you for reading!!!!