Noah x Max pt2

I am sorry to all people that have been waiting (none) I have already skipped like 3 weeks sorry about that I will try to do more, hope you like this chapter!!! BYE!!

NOAH'S POV!

I take the hand he offers to me, I don't have anything to lose from following him.

He acted like a brat to everyone else but to me he is acting like I am the most beautiful pearl in he world.

I was so in thought that I didn't even notice that we made it to his room. We sat on the bed and he held my hand in his.

"How old are you."

~No response~

"You can talk now, no one will hurt you anymore." Max said.

How did he know?!

"I saw you talking to yourself when you came in." He said as if reading my mind. He sent me a smile, and squeezed my hands reassuring.

"16" I said quietly.

"Me too!!" He moved suddenly in excitement making me flinch away from him.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't m-mean to!" I shot out quickly. He pulls me onto his lap and hugs me tightly.

"Shhhh, no it was my fault for scaring you." He speaks smoothly.

He starts kissing all over my face making me laugh.

"S-Stop i-it" I say between laughs, he finally stops and just smiles at me, I return the gesture and wrap my arms around his neck wanting to be closer to him.

What the hell am I doing!!! You know what fuck it! I kiss him on the lips leaving him in shock, I can't tell if he is happy or if he doesn't want me anymore. When suddenly he puts his hand on my cheeks and pulls me in making our lips touch, this kiss was much longer than the last one, but both of the kisses felt like pure heaven.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, Noah." Max says while I still straddle him.

I blush and then say "You are the kindest person I have ever met."

"Damn, you must of met some horrible people before than."

"Or you are just really nice." I smile at him.

"Yeah... no to be honest I am a pretty horrible person."

"Why don't you try to be nice, if you know are a bad person?"

"Because being mean is who I am."

"Are you going to be mean to me?"

"Why would I ever do that you are the love of my life!"

"Love of your life?! Max you are 16 your life just started I am random person that you love right now! In a year or two I will be your ex and you will one day actually find the love of your life someday."

"Noah, if you leave out that door right now and never come back I will lose my mind, but I will never stop you from leaving I will always be here for you to love but if you don't like me than please leave I want to be loved by you not force you to love me."

"I do like you!"

"Than why are you doubting my feelings?!"

"Because I have heard this before!" I start to cry.

"Don't cry Noah, i'm sorry for yelling i'm sorry." He hugs me closely and kisses my forehead. I kiss his lips and lay back onto the bed he leans back onto the bed with me and intertwines are legs.

"I was 15 and in love with this girl named Jailyn she and I met when I tried to run away from my home she helped me through those rough time and then she found a missing poster of me she returned me by force, collected the money and never showed up again, my parents soon after sold me to this castle and also vanished with the money, I have been going to different princes for 8 months now."

He didn't say anything, and it scared me.

"I am sorry for yelling at you I just wanted for you to stay with me."

"And I will, FOREVER."  

I hope you like this chapter!

 I worked pretty hard on this one to lengthen it out.

I really enjoyed how sweet Max was :)

Love you all <3

-YOLO