Chapter 14- Harry Met With An Accident

The Christmas celebrations were over and Georgina was a part of the band now. They had a very big performance ahead and she had to work hard for it. On the other hand, she also had her lessons to be learned. Her schedule got very hectic. Mathew had insisted her to join the band and now she was confused about how to manage things. Harry asked her to chill and said that he would manage everything. She just had to follow his orders. She was very excited to see the institute. Harry asked her to attend the band practice in the morning and then meet him at his house in the evening. Richard was about to leave. Jo and Georgina had come to visit him at Harry's house. Mathew and Christin were fast asleep. Harry was busy preparing breakfast for everyone. The girls joined them for breakfast. They were busy chatting about the previous night. Soon it was time for the college. Jo said that she would walk Richard to his car. Harry and Georgina were getting ready for the band practice. Mathew and Christin had a meeting with the other committees. Harry and Richard had decided on not letting the girls know about the last night's incident as that might tense them. They also gave up on the thought of appointing a bodyguard. Harry said that he would try to keep a watch at their rooms at night without letting them know.

It was around eleven in the morning and Harry and Georgina were waiting for the rest of the band to come into the auditorium and start the practice.

"Will I be able to do this?" asked Georgina.

"Of course. You are an amazing singer," said Harry.

"No. I'm not talking about the band."

"Don't worry. You'll learn things very quickly," assured Harry.

While they were talking, the guitarist arrived. He had curly long hair and wore a very loose T-shirt that would probably fit two people of his size. He wore a long steel locket. He had many piercings on his ears. He greeted both of them and introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Logan, the guitarist and the music composer of this band. You were amazing yesterday," he said, shaking hands with Harry and Georgina.

"Thank You so much," says Georgina.

"Hey Harry where have you been? Not playing volleyball this time? And what happened to your eyes?" Logan asked Harry.

"No, I'm just taking a break this year. About my eyes, these are my real eyes. I used to wear a lens" said Harry. Harry said this to everyone who kept asking him about his eyes now that he had stopped wearing his lenses. He would say that he used to feel embarrassed about his rare condition and hence wore lenses but then he got some serious eye irritation and had to stop wearing them.

"We'll have to wait for the rest of the team to arrive I guess," says Logan, smiling at them. He further asks," Are you guys a thing? I mean I have heard things about you two..."

"No...We're just friends." They both hesitatingly said in one voice.

"Where were you all the preparation?" Logan asked Harry.

Georgina and Harry looked at each other and were trying to find out an answer when the entire band entered the auditorium making noise. Georgina was nervous about how to bond with them but they were the sweetest people ever. They all cheered for her as soon as they entered the auditorium. They all appreciated her for winning the contest and told her that it was a very tough competition to win and that they all were very excited to work with her. Georgina's nervousness somehow faded away because the band was very friendly and they already knew Harry well. They often kept asking if they were dating but they would always try to change the topic. Soon the practice started and everyone was on the stage with their equipment.Logan was leading the band. He was teaching Georgina all the notes and she was made to sing a song that Logan had written by himself. Harry sat on one of the front seats watching Georgina practise. Georgina was doing well and whenever she would feel demotivated, she would just look at Harry and he would clap and cheer her up. The practice session was finally over and the band invited Georgina to have lunch with them but Georgina told them that she had to attend something very important though she would have loved to spend more time with them. Georgina was very happy as they were not like most of the crowd in St. Therese, they were very understanding and supportive. They all said goodbye to her and left. Harry asked Georgina to get fresh and meet him downstairs as he would be waiting for her in the car. Georgina quickly got fresh and met Harry who was waiting patiently for her. She got into the car.