Chapter 16- The War

As soon as they reached the institute, they saw Wandon standing in the middle of the playground. The shield that he had created was still on. Wandon says that Zombia wasn't there yet and it was difficult for her to know about the institute. Georgina realizes that Zombia had been playing mind games with her. She had tricked them. It was an illusion. She showed Georgina one of her biggest fears at that moment which was her attacking the institute and harming the folks.She made them rush to the institute without thinking much and now that they have reached the institute and Zombia could trace Jo, Zombia knew where the institute was located.

"Zombia tricked us!" exclaimed Georgina.

"What do we do?" asked Richard.

Wandon removes his pendant and draws a very big circle in the middle of the ground using it. Then he points his pendant towards the circle and chants a verse loudly. The verse had turned the circle into a huge pool. Wandon asked Jo to dip herself into the pool. They didn't have much time and had to act quickly. Jo dipped herself into the pool and then came out after which Wandon chanted a verse.The water was cold and hence she was shivering.Wandon swirls his pendant and makes Jo feel warm.Mathew keeps his hand over Jo's head and stares into her eyes.He keeps staring in her eyes. Richard asks Christin what he was doing when Christin said that Mathew was trying to use the same connection that Zombia had used to trace Jo against her. When Zombia made a connection, she was able to see whatever Jo saw and vice versa.Right now she is using the connection to reach here and they can use it against her by knowing how far she has reached by looking into Jo's eyes.

"She had entered the virtual space.She'll be here soon," says Mathew.

Georgina gathers everyone and starts talking. "Everyone here is my responsibility and I won't let anyone harm you. I'll fight for our existence and fulfill what Khalis,Eron, and everyone had dreamt .I won't let their sacrifice go in vain.I want everyone to get into the safest room of the institute and lock themself. Don't come out unless you hear the victory bell ring.If you hear screams and moans, just teleport yourself to the safest place you know and erase your trace."

Georgina asks Wandon to open the door.Wandon insisted that he would also join her as he won't let her queen fight alone.Georgina ordered Wandon to stay at the castle and fight against whoever tries to enter. Mathew kept staring at Jo finding out where Zombia has reached.Christin and Richard were asked to protect the folks.

"She's standing outside," said Mathew.

Zombia couldn't get in due to the shield. The huge enormous gate was opened.Georgina and Harry stepped out of the castle. They looked around but Zombia was standing alone.She had no army with her.As soon as Georgina and Harry stepped out, the gates were closed again. Seeing them walk towards her, Zombia started laughing like a psycho.

"Here we are after all these years of suspense and hiding, fighting for what our ancestors had dreamt." laughed Zombia.

"And you seem to be very happy about it," says Georgina.

"Oh, Sara darling! I couldn't have been happier. The reason for my happiness is your defeat that is going to happen soon." says Zombia.

"Where is your army?" asks Harry.

"Well, I don't see your army either," says Zombia.

Harry and Georgina look at each other bemused. They had no clue what Zombia was up to.

"I can fight you two alone. I don't need an army.After I destroy your powers, I'll take over this entire space and rule over your people. I'll make them follow what Kun had dreamt of..."