Shortstack Magus

"I may be short, but don't think my skills are too

"I may be short, but don't think my skills are too. I'm a killing machine when I'm pissed. So don't piss me off. And don't call me short!"

Codename: Nora Travescky

Age: 20

Personality: Nora is very hot-headed and doesn't take shit from anyone. Her smarts are rivaled by none, landing her in feeling that she's on top of the world. Under her tough skin, she's kind to a certain degree. But she doesn't like to be credited for the things she does... unless she created a robot for someone. Then she'd want credit.

Weapon(s): Techno (an array of disc shaped objects that transform into robotic servants that fight for her; she has many robots at her disposal), Compacts (an array of pen shaped objects that can transform into three things: shield, spear, and gauntlets)

Element(s): None

Stats for Nerds:
ATK: 5/10
MATK: 0/10
SPD: 6/10
DEF: 8/10
MDEF: 7/10
DEX: 11/10

Her robots are not included in the stats.

Traits for Nerds:
Intelligent — Nora is smart enough to cover up her weaknesses in battle to give her an advantage. She is also smart enough to create anything she wants as long as it deals with technology.

Optic Eye — Nora's glasses enable her use to spot shady tactics and find a way to prevent them from hindering her battle style. She can only use this if her glasses are perfectly undamaged.

Confident — Because Nora's intellect is bested by none (to her at least), she finds it easy to keep her self throne intact. Her confidence allows her to never hesitate and make moves that she knows she won't regret.

Specialties:
Unknown — Due to her maneuvering with new information she acquires, her specialties fluctuate continuously. Each encounter with her is a new one. This is a specialty in itself, but not one that is fully recognized.

Source Book: The Mask of Severance

Tier: #2