"Why didnt you come back?"

Lan Zhan removed himself from Wei Wuxian and stared at the others bright grey, moonlite eyes. Wei Ying wiped the other tears with his gentle hands - confused about what just happened, from what he knew, hanguang-jun despised body contact so this was new!

"Lan Zhan i-" Wei Ying started when he was interrupted by Lan wangis mumbling, " Wei Ying..Wei Ying...your really here?" He whispered with puppy dog eyes.

your really here?" He whispered with puppy dog eyes

(Pretend that's not his brother but Lan Zhan, ok?)

"Ahaha.. what's this about? Your acting really weird Lan Zhan... By the way, if I'm not here, where else would I be? Heehee" Wei Ying snorted. Lan Zhan was now facing him and beared the pain of his loved one here once again...

With all Lan Zhan's might, he smiled the biggest smile he's ever smiled and embraced the other even more. Wei Ying was speachless and quickly pulled away. Lan Zhan frowned at the sudden movement. Lan Xichen, his brother who was watching them was even more shook to see his brother express many moods all at once. He thought that he really understood his brother, atleast he thought he did.

"Hey are you okay?" Wei Ying asked while trying to hold back his laughter. "Yes." Lan Zhan smiled. "And whys that?" -Wei Ying. "Because your here now..." He replied before dragging Wei Ying into his private jingshi.

In the Jingshi

In the Jingshi

Once they entered they sat down on the bed and Wei Ying, feeling awkward, started first, "so why am I here? Like I know I did nothing wrong , right? I'm not in trouble am I? You were the one crying, right? So what-" he stopped seeing the other looking down rather a but disappointed in himself.

"Wei Ying.... I traveled through time.... to find you.". Lan Zhan spoke gently but sternly to his beloved. Wei Ying jumped off the bed and exclaimed, "WHAT?! Me?! Why?! I wasn't missing was I?!" Lan Zhan- "you died..with your shidi murdering you..." Lan Zhan closed his eyes scared of the outcome when he felt someone warm touch his cold trembling hands and relaxed at the touch. He opened his eyes to see Wei Ying infront of him with sad eyes saying, "if that's true then.....do you... care for me? " he smiled a bitter smile a bit worried. "Mn.." the other spoke.

(A/n  sorry guys for the kind-of-late chapter today, so as a sorry I will publish 2 chapters today, so this was the first I'm going to write the next part now! ;))