Chapter 2

Everyone continued staring and giggling when I noticed Liam had a straight face. No emotion. He looked pretty pissed off. I didn't think anything was about me... or was it?

I kept walking down the halls with Jess by my side and then I saw it. Niall was at the end of the hall with something in his hand.

I didn't know what it was... but I know Liam didn't seem too happy about it...

Chapter 2 / Liam's POV

I knew that she was getting herself into a lot of trouble and I really did want to help her out so that nothing bad would happen... but at the same time I knew that if I told her any of Niall's plans she'd hate me for telling her and ruining her plans.

She noticed me looking at her, but looked kind of scared. I wonder if my anger was showing.... I really was trying to hold it back but it's hard especially when you know something bad is about to happen.

She looked away after noticing me.. but right when she did I saw her notice everyone laughing at her. That's only because just about everyone knew about what was going to happen to her tonight.

Well, all except Jess... but even if Jess knew, everyone that still remains her friend would completely ignore her and start giving her crap just like they do to Sky.

No one gets how much she means to me... what I don know is that I've loved her since we were both in elementary school. She wouldn't really pay attention to any boys all through middle school because she had her eyes on Niall, but I always had my eyes on her.

I've only dated 3 girls all through school because I thought maybe one of them would get her jealous, but even if they did she never showed any sign of jealousy. It killed me... especially since now here I am showing my jealousy clearly because she's finally found someone... or so she thinks.

A part of me was wanting to get off this bench and walk up to her and just tell her about what's going to happen, but I know that it would just be horrible for myself.

Before I knew it she saw Niall in the hallway. He was just standing there waiting for her to show up. He had told all of us that he was going to convince her that he was going to give her his all, then just crush her at the dance.

In his hand he has a paper with a poem on it, and in his other hand he had a single rose. He was holding the rose behind his back so that she wouldn't see it.

Then once she finally reached him he handed her the paper and she read it. She hugged him immediately, which then lead to him giving her the rose.

Niall was really disgusting me right now because I remember when we were in middle school I had told him about my feelings towards Sky and he had said he wished me the best of luck.

Boy do people change... I just hope he doesn't carry on with this whole prank.

Skys POV

He finished off his surprise by giving me this gorgeous red rose then saying that I actually mean something to him.

That meant a whole lot to me. I knew it shouldn't be a big deal like the fact that the whole school was literally waiting for my arrival... but oh well.

For the rest of the day I couldn't get Niall off my mind but then lunch came around. Harry came up to me again.

"Hey erm... Sky right?" I just nodded back at him because despite the fact that he was one of Liam and Niall's best lads he was so attractive.

Those curls, the dimples... his killer abs. It was all too much, but lucky for me he was actually wearing a shirt. Then he spoke up again, "Um, so yeah did you tell Jess I was looking for her?"