Chapter 5

I brought my feet out from the pool when suddenly I heard my phone ring. I didn't check to see who it was and so I just picked it up. Then I heard heavy breathing. It was really creepy and I was about to hang up the phone when I heard the voice speak up,

"So you're going to be at the party huh?"

Who the hell gave him my number...

Chapter 5 / Sky's POV

"Um, Niall?.." He sighed. "Yeah, what? Is it weird I'm calling? I just wanted to let you know that I'd be going to that party and hopefully we can fix things." I scoffed. "If you think that me having this party is so that we can make up you're wrong. I have to go bye." "Wait but--" Then I hung up the phone.

I really didn't want to deal with him. He was the one that caused all of this cause I know that I didn't ask for any of it. I decided to go out to the living room and talk to Liam.

"Hey Li?.." "What's up? Oh I just got done calling people and the party should be out of this wor--" "Of course it's going to be out of this world but um... I got to ask you something." His smile changed into a emotionless face.

"What's wrong?" I looked down then walked over to him. I sat down on the couch next to him and said, "Well, Niall called me and--" "Wait, Niall called you? What did that asshole say?" I calmed him down because I knew it would be an even bigger scandal.

"No he didn't say anything mean don't worry... um, he was kind of wondering if we should make up. He said he regrets everything. Should I forgive him?" Liam looked down. "You can, but I don't know Sky. Just look at what he's done."

He was right. He had caused a lot of damage. It's not going to be easily fixed just because he's going to apologize... but I mean everyone makes mistakes right? "You're right Liam... we should head out. I kind of wanna get the snacks and stuff. Who's going to get the drinks again?"

"Josh is, I already talked to him and he said he already got them. Oh and don't worry about snacks, Niall is bringing them over. He always has extra snacks and he said he wouldn't be needing these." I just smiled at him.

"So shall we get ready... it's getting pretty late anyways." I said to him. He looked over at his watch. "Holy shit! Everyone should be getting here in like two hours! You go get ready, I'll clean up the house really quick and find my iPod so that we can have good music." I smiled at him and nodded.

I then went into my room and got some clothes. Lucky for me I had packed my favorite dress ever. I ran to the restroom, hopped into the shower and got clean. Once I came out I quickly blow dried my hair and curled it. After I did that, I put on my dress, did my make up and I was set. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64851094)

I hard people arriving outside, but I still didn't want to get out of the restroom. What if they all laughed at me? Made me the main attraction by making me look like an idiot. Making fun of me? I knew that I wasn't going to break, but what if I did?

Before I knew it I snapped back to reality because of someone knocking on the door. "Uh, occupied." I yelled out. Then I heard Jess say, "Open up the door stupid! I have to pee!" I laughed and opened to door only to see my cousin looking absolutely stunning. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64851660)

"Oh my god Jess! You look so pretty. It's really nice seeing you again." I said as I gave her a smile. "Yeah yeah, I really did miss you too but I really have to pee." I moved aside so she can get to the toilet. "I'm sorry I sounded like such a bitch over the phone" She said as she used the toilet.

"Oh, um, it's totally okay. I should have told you where I was but now everything's okay so that's good." She smiled at me. She finished her business, and as soon as she was done she said, "We should totally take a few pictures!" I nodded and she brought out her iPhone.