Dɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

Hello, hello! This story has been moved to this account! I'm very sorry for not updating on that account! I have lost motivation for this story and the other story. But, since people would like me to continue this story, I will continue just for them and you guys! Before we head on, there are some topics that might trigger you, or you don't like them at all. I suggest you click/tap off of this story right now!

[WARNING, THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN: ASSAULT, PEDOPHILIA, SWEARING/CUSSING, SLIGHT/HEAVY GORE, SEXUAL HARASSMENT, AND MORE UNSETTLING TOPICS.]

Now that's over with, here are some key words that you might or might not already know!

[KEY WORDS]

F/N = First Name

L/N = Last Name

E/C = Eye Color

S/C = Skin Color

H/C = Hair Color

F/C = Favorite Color

S/F/C = Second Favorite Color

F/F = Favorite Food

N/B/C = Nichirin Blade Color

M/N = Mispronounced Name

M/L/N = Mispronounced Last Name

If there's more key words that I have used and aren't in the [KEY WORDS] section, I will immediately put them in!

Here are some notes you should know about the reader before you see what she looks like!

[NOTES]

1) Reader is fifteen years old.

2) Reader is five feet tall. (P.S. Her shortness probably came from Shinobu :O )

3) The reader's rank is Hinoto due to how gucci her shoes are- I mean due to her strong she is.

4) I decided for the reader to wield a scythe :D !

5) Her natural abilities are enhanced vision (which means she can see within thirty feet just by doing a few moves here and there with some sparkles in her hand, I know, a stupid idea lmAO-), enhanced stamina (which means her stamina is under controlled and she knows how to use it properly), and healing tears.

6) Her swordsmanship is Breath Of Celestial. Here are the styles of the breath.

First Style: Calming Waves Of Celeste

Second Style: Celestial Sparks

Third Style: Cloying Smell Of Hazard

Fourth Style: Healing Shine

Fifth Style: Flowing Past Hallucinations

Sixth Style: Peaceful Heaven

Seventh Style: Glistening Shadows

Eighth Style: Remorseful Redemption

Ninth Style: Speeding Slash

Tenth Style: Quieting Divine

That should be all for the [NOTES]! Here's an old drawing of how I imagined the reader!