Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ

F/N's Perspective

Rumors were spreaded that demons lurk the city I was at. I didn't pay any attention to them as I thought they were myths. But when I left my house for a few hours to get food, a tragedy had happened to my family.

I felt something was odd so I came home as fast as I can, but to my dismay, I was heavily devastated. I saw the murderer who had killed my family. A demon he is. The moment he came to kill my elder sister, Yaeko.

"DON'T KILL HER!!!"

Fear overwhelmed me. I was filled with fear, angst, and more importantly, anger.

He dropped her the moment I finished my sentence.

Yaeko is the only family I have left with me. My whole family is dead.

He quickly disappeared in a blink of an eye.

I run towards Yaeko. I hugged her as the sun rose up, sobbing loudly as I feared she was going to die.

"I...I'm f..fine...F/N...."

I looked into Yaeko's eyes. Her dark blue eyes shined brightly in the sun.

"D-Don't le (hic) ave m-me....please...."

I sobbed onto her shoulders, wishing she doesn't leave me.

A quiet chuckle came out of her lips. I looked at her one more time.

"Please....I kn-ow...I won't d-die....s-stop crying....I'm....st-still fine...."

Those were the only words that left her mouth before she fell asleep.

"N-Nee~Chan!!! P-Please don't le-leave me!!!!! Nee~Channn!!!!"

I cried out in sorrows.

A person had heard my cries. They quickly run towards me and Yaeko.

"Ara ara! Little girl, what happened to you and your sister?"

The person bends down to my height and patted my shoulder, reassuring me to calm down.

"She's not dead yet dear! A little bit of this antidote will help her with her pain."

I looked at the person with a brooding expression as she pulled out a syringe, filled with a weird looking liquid in it.

'Will she really help Nee~Chan? Could I trust her?'

Questions filled my head.

"I know what you're thinking, you don't trust me yet but I'm sure you will once I put this antidote in her!"

Her gleeful eyes reassured me to calm down again.

She puts the syringe into Yaeko's arm, pushing the liquid into her arm.

"There! Now, let's get you and your sister cleaned up."

She stands up.

"Oh! Silly me! I've forgotten to introduce myself! My name's Shinobu Kocho, I am a demon slayer, a pillar."

Shinobu smiled at me, picking up ane (Basically means my/our bigger sister).

"Get on my back, little girl."

I stood up sniffling, rubbing my teary eyes. I shook my head, clearing my throat to talk.

"N..No...it's fine....I'll walk beside you.....I don't want to put more weight on you...."

I explained softly, looking into Shinobu's eyes.

Shinobu's eyes lit up with curiosity after my sentence.

"Ah, are you sure?"

Shinobu asked again.

I nodded, rubbing my eyes once more.

"Alright. I'll have the Kakushi's come and get your family over there."

I nodded respectfully and followed after Shinobu. I never questioned on how she knows that me and Yaeko are sisters and that those people that had died are my family but I'm assuming it's because we look alike.

A few months had passed when Yaeko finally had awoken. I was so happy and very glad she survived. Shinobu decided to train me to become a demon slayer with this other girl named Kanao Tsuyuri. We became friends instantly and decided to work together. We went through training for a couple years before going into the Final Selection.

We worked together and got our Nirchirin Blades but since ane became an admirable and terrific swordsmith, I decided for her to make a blade for me. She made a really cool looking scythe for me and it's very durable too!

Me and Kanao had different missions though so we had to separate from each other to finish our missions. I reached to rank Hinoto in a few months. I constantly kept training myself and invested the murderer who had killed my family, Muzan Kibutsuji, is the murderer who had killed my only family. I need to get revenge on him!

This boy named Tanjiro Kamado, also wants to get revenge on him too. His family had also died by the hands of Muzan Kibutsuji. His sister also became a demon because of Muzan. We got along pretty well. Nezuko, his demon sister, is a pretty good demon! She doesn't eat humans and she sleeps off for recovery. I like her very much!

Tanjiro and I also made two new friends. Zenitsu and Inosuke. I never really liked how Inosuke always gets me and Tanjiro's name pronunciation wrong though. But I'm guessing he doesn't like us very much or something....

Zenitsu has been clinging onto me for support nowadays since he's such a crybaby and a beautiful guy but with a cowardly attitude. There are pillars too. I like all of them, especially my trainer, Shinobu Kocho. I only have a few problems though. I still can't get along with Sanemi Shinazugawa and Obanai Iguro.

They don't believe that I should give kindness to demons I slay. I tried convincing them that they were humans before and they shouldn't deserve harsh words but they've always kept shooing me back with their powers but then it never works because I'm always dodging it and continuing to annoy them with kindness.

Right now I'm going on a mission to the Natagumo Mountain Arc since the kids over there needs some help.

I hope to murder Muzan Kibutsuji when I see his face again.....