Part: 3

As Kurapika expected, Gon was super embarrassed when his heat ended. His sheets and clothing were in the wash, along with the clothes Killua gave him. "Y-you really asked him.. for some of his clothes.." Gon mumbled after he exited the bathroom. "Yeah. That was the only way to make you-" "no. I get it" Gon blushed deeply "thanks for helping though. Even if I didn't really like you being here"

Gon kept mumbling and thanking Kurapika, only to suddenly stop. "Um. When's your heat? How do you take care of yourself..?"

Kurapika smiled at Gon and started to speak. "It's supposed to start on Monday. Well, since today is Monday, then next week. Don't worry about me but you'll be embarrassed just being in the same room" Gon just nodded awkwardly and looked at the floor. "Oh and Gon, you can return Killua's clothes. Or..." Kurapika smiled widely "Killua can come to our dorm"
"N-n-no! I mean, um. I.. I'll bring him his clothes. We're hanging out tomorrow anyways"

Kurapika's phone buzzed randomly, so he picked it up
/\/\
Killu: [Chrollo won't stop bothering me about you]

Killu: [can you just come down here and meet with him]

Kura: [okay but I'm going to shower first so he won't smell Gon on me]

Kura: [also, Gon is definitely embarrassed from borrowing your clothes]
\/\/

"You seem happy Kurapika" Gon spoke, smiling at him.
"Oh. I'm going to meet up with someone soon. But I need to shower too."
--

Kurapika exited the dorm building and made his way towards the field, feeling quite nervous. "I mean, I've never really met him so why does he want to meet up? Killua says he's rude but maybe he's not?.." he kept mumbling to himself as he sat under a tree, distracting himself.
"Hey"

He jumped in surprise and looked beside him, seeing a tall, black haired man. "I haven't got your name yet?" "Oh I'm. Uh." Kurapika awkwardly coughed and stood up "I'm Kurapika. Y-you're Chrollo, right?"

The man chuckled and stepped towards Kurapika. "I'm glad you know my name. Rather, hear Killua talk bad about me." "I-I. Um, don't worry about him. I usually just.." Kurapika coughed silently again, trying to calm his fast paced heart.
He looked over at Chrollo with a deep blush, only to look away. "I-im not usually this on edge. S-sorry"

Chrollo just chuckled and stepped closer, grabbing Kurapika's chin lightly and moved his head so they had to look at each other. "It doesn't bother me~"