3|Fist Fight

Currently

Currently

June 15, 2019

11:45 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaemin watches as the metal tray comes flying towards their table with wide eyes. Before he could say anything or warn anyone, it hits Mark on the back of his head.

The whole room goes a deathly silent. Everyone watches, in fear, as a dark aura seems to envelope Mark. Everyone knows one thing is for sure.

He's pissed. 

They also know that this won't end well for the person who threw the tray. 

They all hold their breaths as Mark gets up from his chair, turns around, and looks at the only other standing person in the room with dark eyes. 

Everyone knew who threw the tray. It was that one dickhead from the YG tower. He was always picking fights and everyone, except Jaemin, knew he might not see the light of day for a while.

Before anyone could even try to calm Mark down or diffuse the situation, he lunged. He landed a solid punch on the other kid's jaw. 

Their fists were flying at each other with no visible intent on stopping. As the room watched in silent horror, the doors flew open causing most heads to turn while the rest stayed focused on the fight.

Suho, Irene, and three others entered the room. The fight stopped as the two boys looked at the people entering the room.

Mark stopped pummeling the other who had already started to bruise. Mark, although he took less damage, was also starting to show bruising around his face.

Haechan manged to get a good look at the damage. On Mark, he could care less about the other kid.

Mark had a huge black and blue bruise on his left cheek, a two inch gash on his right cheek that was also starting to bruise, a bleeding lip, and a classic black eye. 

He no doubt had more bruises on other parts of his body but the bruises on his face we're the most noticeable.

Haechan visibly winced at the sight of Mark, his heart clenching at the sight of his condition, and it didn't go unnoticed by most of the table. Jaemin and Jisung just kept their focus on the five that had just entered.

The five adults looked at the two boys with visible disappointment. "Haechan, take someone else from your table to go help Mark." Irene said. "And someone from the YG tower go and help the other boy?"