18|What? Help

Currently

Currently

July 11, 2019
2.20pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god!"

"Jaemin! Stop screeching!"

"Mark, do you have your camera?!"

"What? Why?"

"Do you have your fucking camera?!"

"Jesus, yes, I do!" Mark handed the camera over to Jaemin. "But, next time, use honorifics."

"Like you care about that." Jaemin mumbled. Sadly, Mark heard it and moved over to hit him across the head. Causing Jaemin to yelp in pain.

It had been a particularly boring day. No one knew what to do. After Haechan had crawled on top of him, Mark had an idea.

He had asked the younger to get off so he could get something. He ran to his room and got his camera. Haechan, after seeing the object Mark had retrieved, started posing for him.

Mark laughed and played along, taking pictures of him. There was still nothing much happening. That is, until Jaemin looked towards Jisung's room.

In the last chapter, this was never mentioned. Probably because Chenle was too wrapped up in recounting his story that he didn't notice that he was on Jisung's lap.

So, Jaemin turned his head towards Jisung's room to see Chenle on his lap. This lead to the sequence of dialogue at the beginning.

Now, he was currently taking an abundance of photos of the two.

"How much do you want to bet they're going to date before Jaemin and Jeno?" Mark spoke up.

"Oh please," Renjun rolled his eyes. "Those two-" he gestured to Chenle and Jisung- "are practically dating already."

"Also, why Jeno, Mark Hyung?" Haechan asked.

Mark just laughed . "Something that happened a while ago."

They all turned to Jaemin, who was still watching the two youngest through the camera, as creepy as that sounds. However, it did not go unnoticed that he was cherry red.

Suddenly, Jaemin screamed and they heard the camera's shutter go off. A lot.

They turned to the window to see a very red Jisung looking at an even redder Chenle.

"What's wrong, Nana?" To say Haechan was weirded out was an understatement. He just watched Jaemin roll around on the floor clutching the camera.

"Jaemin, what's wrong?" Renjun asked, almost cautiously. Hell, it looked like he was trying to back away.

"They kissed!" Jaemin squealed. He was over the moon, ecstatic.

He flipped through the photos on the camera until he found the one he wanted. He showed Renjun first who's jaw dropped.