The climax

It should be fine to use my quirk, right? I mean if we're not allowed to use them in life, threatening, situation. Besides I'm the UA golden child. The fan favorite. There's no way they're gonna throw me in jail.

I pick up some rubble and light it on fire. If goes like hot comets towards my father. However things are not that simple. They never are.

His right arm grew around twice the size of his body. It was terrifying. Giant razor spikes that looked like the monster straight out of Akira.

That giant hand just so happened to obliterate that rock. That's how I knew I was in trouble. To make it worse he was taunting me.

"You don't understand. If you were a villain you could've snapped my neck and been done with it. You could make an actual difference to the world but instead you chose to live by the rules. You should've never had a quirk to begin with. Your resolve is weak."

He was just trying to piss me off. He wants me to kill him. He wants the worlds most prominent hero to switch over to the dark side.

In that moment I wish I was. I would've just broken that stupid little neck brace and his life support would be dead...

Dead... what am I saying wait a minute what the hell have I been doing this whole time.

I've been mean to people. I judged them based off of conceptions I shouldn't even have of them.

In fact... what with this stupid hair.

Izuku takes hair and pushes it out of his face with a look that screams utter annoyance as he reflects on his life in the past 6 month.

His whole personality had changed all because he was told something that was almost an undeniable fact. He had even proved the fact true by getting his quick.

Why had he just gained consciousness now? How did he know that All for one was his father? These and many like minded questions ran through the boy's head at lightning speed.

The more he realized what was different about himself he realized how much Bakugou was different.

Bakugou would never mature he always thought of himself as the best and even if he did have a crush on the greenette he wouldn't have gone around expressing it like that.

He would've yelled at Izuku. Screamed about how he didn't have a crush on him. Or at the very least commanded Deku to be his boyfriend.

"Damn it what the hell am I doing!?" He yells in complete anguish.

All for one chuckles and claps his hands together, as he looks at his supposed son. Well as much as you can look from literally having no eyes.

"Oh you were so confident before what happened to all that youthful energy. Are you just now realizing the depravity of your situation."

How Deku's personality had been built up after all of this time it might have seen natural to give some sort of sassy come back but, he can't.

That wasn't him, in fact he wasn't even supposed to be here.

"You're cruel and unjust! I can't defeat you now but, when I can... you better believe I won't let you hurt anyone!" The camera crews and helicopter were buzzing around trying to get a good angle. "Villains like you say that violence is the only way things will get done but, what exactly have you done!"

Another thing he had realized was that his stutter had stoped that had only made sense when talking about things he believed in.

Izuku would've never stuttered with something like this but, his brain wanders back to every other time he had spoke in public and of course he could find no stuttering in any of them.

Something that was so integral to him as a person was just dropped on a whim and he doesn't know why.

With that All might shows up, Midoriya joins up with his friends behind the fake wall and they are all shocked about how Deku refused to fight.

Why had he hated All Might again, because he wanted Izumi to be realistic and not die on the battle field. So why did everything he did become so shady.

Why after that moment had Midoriya notice every mistake the man had ever made. Every flaw that dared reveal itself was exploited, and Izuku did it to look good.

Every time he had exposed All Might in his failings as a teacher everyone seemed to praise him not even taking a second to check with All Might himself.

Everyone had grovelled at his feet the moment they saw him. He knew he was slightly above average in the looks department but, that was it, nothing that would make the whole school fall head over heels in love with him.

He didn't have the kind heart that he used too he was so overly edgy and sarcastic that he wonder how anyone could actually enjoy his presence.

You know outside of being an observer, looking in and watching all the drama and chaos the previous Izuku had started.

Izuku knew that the act of using his quirk would probably not result in much. Even though the whole reason he went to hero school was to get the license that would allow him to use his quirk in public.

There wouldn't be any consequences for his actions, there never was. Izumi had realized in those short six months he had changed everything went well for him.

"Well said young Midoriya!" All might shouts failing to recognize that Midoriya was already hidden and gone.

That's another thing Deku had noticed. The number one hero wasn't very perceptive. That wasn't right either. He was said to have found everyone in that burning building video by hearing their heartbeats from the raging fire and rubble.

This chapter of his life was over. He wasn't acting like himself he might as well have been a different person wearing his own skin.

His friends were all one demential character that served no other purpose then to support him.

This world is wrong.

No the story is wrong.

1039 words published on may 22nd. Wow a little over a year since the last chapter and what a crummy ending too. I was going back and reading my own work before realizing the character Delu became wasn't Deku. If anyone wants I can post the unfinished chapter of the supposed party at Todoroki's house and the likes. If you like this style of writing and demon slayer. I recommend you read my demon slayer Tanjiro one-shot book as you can see the quality as you read as I have had it for a year now.

Well it's been fun if anyone is still reading and would like me to write another Deku book please give me suggestions. Even though I'm not that big on MHA I still love the world.